Chapter XXIII

Angel Dust was a real piece of work on the subject of fashion, just like (Y/N). He knew his friend had a different style than him, but that didn't keep him from trying to get her to try new things on. It had taken 10 Minutes to persuade the woman to maybe try dresses or skirts. It turned out, she did have a good figure for them and dresses fit her perfectly. Sadly, she wasn't up to change her colour pallet much. (Y/N) decided to stay with black and dark grey, but thanks to Angel dusts intense persuation, she was open for accents on her clothes in different colours. At least it was a start. The porn star brought her many different dresses, trying to find something that was both feminine but also comfortable. After all, his little friend didn't like showing too much of herself, but in his opinion, her figure should be shown at least.

After almost 2 hours, Angel had gathered around 5 dresses for (Y/N), a few things for himself and a gift for Husker too of course. He talked the tiny Sinner into wearing one of the dresses he got her on their way back, because there was no opportunity to not look amazing. (Y/N) was wearing a black and dark gray long dress with golden accents, just like a golden ribbon in her hair. The accents on the seam of the dress were apple blossoms and leaves. So when the two friends finally walked back into the hotel and Charlie noticed them, she rushed over to the duo and happily dragged them along, complimenting their new clothes.

"Alright, so, we are in the middle of a little session. You two wanna join, maybe?" "Sure!" As soon as they got into the middle of the parlor, Charlie turned to (Y/N) who was somewhat hiding behind Angel, embarrassed of wearing a dress. "Aw, come on toots. Show everyone what 'cha got. Ya lookin good." Without missing a beat, Angel dust picked the small woman up under her arms, holding her up in a position that very much reminded her of a famous Disney animation film about lions. A heavy brush spread on her cheeks as Nifty, Husk and Vaggie were starring up at her. "A-angel, can I go down? Please?", "Don't be so shy, you look perfect, really.", the spider chuckles before finally letting her down again and petting her head. (Y/N) sat down on the floor next to Angel and Nifty and the group continued their little session...

Lucifer had finally decided to return to the hotel. It had taken hours for him to finally reach his orgasm and it still left him dissatisfied. Plus, he felt kinda... guilty. After all, he had masturbated to the thought of a Sinner he didn't even know that well. And because of what? Because she moaned when he was over her? How pathetic he was... Still, Lucifer opened a portal to his daughter's hotel parlor. The moment he arrived, the group activity of the day had just ended, and everyone was getting up. For a second, the fallen angel didn't recognize her, but when he did, he was stunned. (Y/N) wasn't wearing her usual run down attire, but a very elegant looking dress instead. A slight blush crept up upon his cheeks, he hadn't expected her to look this good in dresses. The golden accents really suited her. And were those apple blossoms on her dresses seam? Lucifers blush only intensified and he had to try to regain his composure quickly when he saw the woman walking into his direction.. Fuck, why did she have to moan? After what he did, Lucifer wasn't sure if he could look her in the eyes for quite some time. (Y/N)s gaze fell on him, the embarrassment from their incident returning. She really was a disgusting and pathetic masochist, wasn't she?

If the Sinner saw him blushing like this, it would only embarrass him further, he needed to play it down. After all, he was very pride full, otherwise he wouldn't be the Sin of pride, would he?

"Looking good in that dress"

Why had he said that? He could have just walked away or hide in some way. But now her whole attention laid on him. A slight blush crept up on her cheeks and she nodded, her steps halting in front of him. "Thank you.. I-.. uh.. Thanks" Lucifer couldn't help but smile when he saw how flustered she was by him complimenting her dress. That alone gave him a flutter in his stomach. "Always welcome. I didn't know you even wore dresses. You always wore those clothes that looked like a bartenders. This change really suits you." (Y/N) got even more flustered, and just like before, he couldn't help himself but tease her. "You know, I wasn't prepared to see a pretty lady like you here. This change in style really shows your femineity." For some reason, she turned away, seemingly uncomfortable. "Did I say something wrong?", Lucifers smirk disappeared, and he stepped closer. "I don't... I don't like how most people see my body... That's why I usually don't show my... uhm.. femineity..."- "There is nothing wrong with showing who and what you are. There will always be perverts trying to hit on you, no matter how feminine you look. I- What I wanted to say is... I enjoy this side of you, it kinda makes you appear more mature and willing to change yourself for the better."

The Devil sighed and leaned back against the wall. He hadn't expected the woman to pat his shoulder and smile up at him, a hue blush on her cheeks. "I- I'm glad you like it then, Lucifer." Her voice was soft and made his heart beat faster. Lucifer smiled himself and raised his hand to caress her cheek, but stopped himself and instead patted her shoulder himself. "Wanna go for a drink?"- "You sure I should drink? I haven't for about a week now...", (Y/N) spoke, her voice full of uncertainty. True, good point. But he longed to get to know her better, the real her and alcohol was a good helper in that part. "I'll make sure you don't overdo it, okay?" She nodded and hooked in her arm into his as they walked to the bar of the hotel.

"Now, dear. What would you like?"

------------------------------------------------

Alright, a new Chapter and a bit of teasing never hurt :) The picture up there is (Y/N)s new outfit and I couldn't help myself but draw a little sketch of us authors there aswell. :D

Writing: Moon

Art: Moon

Inspiration: Polaris

Wordcount: 1111