Chapter XXVI

As (Y/N) sat up that quickly, Lucifer woke up as well and watched the woman feel over her neck as if she was looking for something. "What's wrong?", he mumbled and sat up as well, his hair all messy and his eyes half lidded. Usually he was a morning person, but after overdoing it last night, he wanted to go straight back to sleep. "Nothing... Just a dream..", (Y/N) replied, still shocked that this all had just been a dream. She slowly leaned back into her pillow again, her eyes wide and one hand still at the side of her neck. Lucifer turned his head to face her, only to aggressively tap against her forehead. It seemed he was finally fully awake and wanted to make sure (Y/N) was too.

"I just had an amazing idea!" (Y/N) glared up at him as he kept tapping her forehead. "It's been quite some time since I last have been there, but if Charlie didn't plan anything for today... I'm taking the hotel to Lulu World!!!", "Lulu World? What's that?" Lucifer starred down at the Sinner in shock. "You haven't heard of Lulu World?!" She shook her head and gasped in surprise when Lucifer grabbed her by her arms and pulled her out of bed, holding her a foot or two above the ground. "What is Lulu World?"- "Lulu World!", Lucifer exclaimed excitedly, letting her fall back onto the bed and rushing out of the room. "Charlie!!!"

And with that, it was settled. They all would make a trip to Lulu World today. Alastor wasn't anywhere to be found and Lucifer hadn't been a fan of the idea of taking the radio demon as well, so it was a win for the fallen angel. Finally he could spend time with his daughter without having Alastor interrupting them at every chance he got. The whole population of the hotel was in the parlor, not sure what to expect. Of them, only Vaggie had been there once, and it had been so long since any of them had been in a theme park. Charlie was happily whispering to Vaggie, while Lucifer prepared the portal to the park. His golden Magic had always mesmerized (Y/N) and she couldn't help but stare, her mind lingering on last nights dream. Oh, she wished for his gentle touches, yearning for those butterflies in her stomach that only he could give her. When Lucifer had finally opened a portal that was big enough for all 7 of them, they stepped through, the warm and fuzzy feeling of magic around them before they found themselves in the middle of the park. It did make sense that he would just teleport them inside, he was the owner after all. 

The buildings and rides were all themed in a mixture of a circus and a garden. It could remind one of the temptation and downfall of humans in the garden of Eden. An albino snake ride was slowly striding through every part of the park, seats on the giant snake robots back as it followed its tracks. Rollercoasters in shape of goats, carousels, this park had everything one could ask of an amusement park. In the distance a boat rides were visible, but instead of swans, the boats were formed like adorable dragons. Even the apple formed trashcans looked adorable and someone would almost feel bad for throwing trash inside. The other guests around the group were somewhat unfazed by their sudden arrival. Most of them were imps, but a few Sinners were under them too. After all, this was still the ring of pride and they could freely move here. The reason most Sinners didn't go here, was, because there were rules here and the entrance fee for them was somewhat high. 

Everyone was shocked when the robotic mascots, at the moment unused rides and everything robotic with a face on suddenly turned their heads towards the group with smiles on their faces. Lucifer chuckled and with the flick of his wrist: "Welcome to Lulu World!"- "Enjoy your stay!"- "Have a fantastic day!" and other greetings came from every robot in the whole park. A true personal greeting, it was amazing. Even Nifty liked it here, everything was completely clean, no trash, dust or blood. Lucifer finally motioned the group to follow him and on their way, every robotic tipped their hats or winked happily. The fallen angels magic flew around everywhere, surrounding the robots before entering them. Charlie was having the time of her life, looking around for a special ride she had loved as a child. When she finally spotted it, she excitedly exclaimed: "Dad, remember that ride?? Can we pleeeaaase go?" Of course, Lucifer would never his princess a wish and nodded, happy to spend some time with her. "Why don't you all look around? We've got to catch up a lot, but we'll find you. Have fun!", Lucifer giggled as he got pulled along by Charlie.