Chapter XI

(Trigger warning: Mentions of abuse and also sexual stuff :D)

(That means: No Minors allowed, please ;3)

The glass hadn't pierced too much of her Skin, but it was enough to bleed and be stuck in place. Lucifer sighed as he saw the dried red blood that had been caused by the shards. (Y/N) was almost blacked out from all the alcohol in her body and maybe it was better that way. She wouldn't have to feel much of the pain when the man was gonna remove the glass from her slender back. Lucifer carefully grabbed one of the bigger shards and tried to pull it out without hurting (Y/N) and damaging her back more. As he had pulled the shard out, the wound quickly filled itself up with blood.

Lucifer quickly grabbed a tissue, wiping the blood off. (Y/N) whined, the alcohol numbing the pain only partly. The more glass shards Lucifer pulled out, the more blood he had to wipe off. Tears were threatening to roll down the girl's cheeks, but she stayed quiet, biting her bottom lip. She seemed to sober up faster because of the pain. "Is this too much? Should I take a break?" The fallen angel had been able to remove a bit more than half of the glass shards from her back, but he could see the pain in the woman's eyes. It felt weird. Sometimes all he wanted to do is yell at her for making those stupid decisions and other times he felt like all she needed was guidance. He wondered for the first time what her sin had been before she died. Probably that drinking problem of hers. But was that all there was to why she was here? You couldn't really expect much from Sinners down here, everyone was rotten down to the core.

"Yes...", (Y/N)'s was barely above a whisper. Lucifer put the glass he had already pulled out aside and wiped the blood seeping out of her wounds away. He then stopped and looked down onto the bloodied tissue in his hand. "How did this happen in the first place?" The Sinner froze for a moment, her fear of Alastor resurfacing again. He was gonna know if she told anyone and it reminded her so much of her boyfriend back when she had been alive. She didn't have anyone to turn to back then after he had isolated her from her friends by having her move across the country. This situation was somewhat similar. (Y/N) didn't have anyone to talk to and couldn't get herself to open up about this. After all, this wasn't just about her, but about Alastor as well. Maybe she was making this more dramatic than it actually was, or people wouldn't believe her, and she would have to leave. Or maybe Alastor would find out and do things to her that were far worse than what he had already done. Her boyfriend had never been violent towards her, but he had a serpent's tongue, always making her feel like she was the one to blame. "I... I don't remember..." (Y/N) lied and turned her head away.

"Sure, you don't. Must have been too intoxicated, am I right? It's like all you ever do is drink..." Lucifers eyes darkened and he continued pulling the glass shards out of the Sinners back, less careful this time. The woman whimpered in pain and closed her eyes, but Lucifer didn't care this time. Of course she wouldn't remember. She probably crashed against something in her drunk state and didn't even notice it because she was so delirious. His expression was stern and annoyed like before. Once he finished, he stood up, throwing the glass away and turning to face the Sinner laying on the unused bed. "I think it's best if you leave now.", "I- I didn't mean to make you angry-" (Y/N) sat up, pulling her shirt back in place. "You know the way back to your room. Go." The girls heart ached when he went from caring back to distant, cold, and hateful. "That's what I was talking about earlier... Stop being so nice to me and suddenly being such a jerk. I- Stop it... You are... making me confused..", she held her tears back as she stood up and left the room. (Y/N)s chest felt so tight and heavy as she ran back to her room, tears finally starting to roll down her cheeks again.

"Oh, poor little lady. His royal majesty wasn't very kind to you, was he?" Alastor chuckled, standing in front of her room. He hid his hands behind his back and grinned down onto the small Sinner. She quickly wiped her tears away and took a step back from him. The fear of what happened last time quickly rose and caused her to keep her somewhat safe distance to Alastor. "What do you want?" (Y/N) growled. She desperately didn't want Alastor to know how much she had started to fear him. Her hands became sweaty, and her thin tail was swinging behind her as if to intimidate the much taller Sinner. Of course, there was no chance she could make Alastor feel intimidated in any way, but it was a natural response of her body. "I'm here to offer you the same deal as yesterday. The pain in your eyes is just so unbearable to witness." (Y/N) could hear the sarcasm in his voice and scoffed. "I told you already, I am in no way interested in a deal with you.", "For now. But you will find there is no way around this my dear. Either you make a deal with me, or your pain will eat you up from the insides. It's your choice, little lady..." With that, the radio demon vanished into the shadows, leaving the woman to enter her room.

The next three days were spend in her room, only going to the bathroom occasionally. (Y/N) felt like shit. Everything she did was wrong, so in her mind the only right thing to do is lock herself away from others. That way she wouldn't fuck up anything else. In her short solitude, she tried to reflect her behavior. Lucifer had been right, she didn't have much control over her drinking issue, and it only made things worse. But that didn't make it easier for her to stop drinking, no. Most of her thoughts surrounded the king of hell, his harsh and distant words, his teasing, and his threats. How in all rings of hell could she find him so attractive? Did she find him attractive? Or was this feeling the result of him trying to stop her from indulging into her bad habits, even if it wasn't for her, but his daughter? (Y/N) didn't know. She wanted to do better from now on, but deep down inside she had the feeling that no matter what she did, she would fail. Her thoughts returned to the fallen angel again and again. Just why couldn't she stop thinking back to his soft and caring side he had shown her twice now? Was it because she yearned for someone misunderstanding her all the time to finally see who she really was and see past her facades? Maybe all she wanted for someone who did her wrong to see the errors of their ways and... apologize? This longing had probably been caused by her Ex. For such a long time she had wished that he would finally see that he was in no way fair towards her and only made her feel miserable. But he never did, and nobody ever would. People just don't work that way, they don't change. Still, some part of her was... missing him. Him and the times he had given her affection.

The lights in the hotel were dimmed as it was night time. (Y/N) walked out of her room with a towel under her arm, her feet leading her to the bathroom. At this time everyone would be either in their rooms or drinking at the bar. The woman walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind her, before she started stripping down and stepped into the shower. The water was comfortably warm, and she let her thoughts wash away with the smell of alcohol that had surrounded her. It felt good to calm down for once and have some common sense. It was like the only place where she wouldn't drink and could think rationally, was the bathroom. Maybe because she had died in one and it always brought her back to her senses. Or maybe it was just because the shower calmed her down, who knows? But this time felt different. Her body felt so sticky, despite having the water pour down on her and (Y/N) closed her eyes, leaning back against the wall of the shower. Her thoughts drifted back to Lucifer again and she felt disgusted by herself when one of her hands found her breasts, massaging it gently. Still, it felt so good at the same time, and she couldn't get herself to stop. Her other hand quickly found her clit and she started circling it with one finger. A moan escaped her lips and (Y/N) felt herself wanting more. She started imagining her hands were Lucifers and he would be with her, praising her and making her feel good. (Y/N) couldn't help it but thought back to his soft touches when he took care of her after putting her over his knee.

It didn't take long for the Sinner to reach her peak with Lucifers name falling from her lips in a whispery moan. Afterwards, (Y/N) felt weirded out by herself. After all, she had masturbated to the thoughts of someone who couldn't stand her guts. (Y/N) washed her hair and body before stepping out of the shower. She looked into the mirror, her eyes analyzing her naked body. Fuck, she was short. She had been about a foot taller back when she was living. But at least she didn't have to use any razors, her body's only hair being on her head. It was nice, sure, but for what price? Her skin was light purple, her hair white and she didn't even have normal feet anymore. Her claw like hooves looked weird to say the least, just like her thin black tail. She really did look like a demon and a part of her craved to just rip those demonic features off, but it wouldn't solve the problem that she looked like a freak. (Y/N) shook her head and wrapped her towel around her body before grabbing her clothes and leaving the bathroom to walk back to her room.

---------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long to write a new chapter, things are stressful right now, to say the least. We hope you enjoyed this little chapter and don't mind the... sexual touch. Also, the pic is based on a poll on twitter and not the chapter this time. Anyways...

Until we meet again!

Writing: Moon

Inspiration: Us both

Simping: Us both

Wordcount: 1836