Chapter XXV

(Warning!! Smut!!!)

Lucifer was over her, pressing the Sinner down into the mattress before caressing her cheek with one hand. He smirked down at her, lowering himself onto her to gently guide his mouth onto hers. The fallen angel kissed her tenderly and closed his eyes as he opened his lips, his tongue tracing over her bottom lip. (Y/N) was overwhelmed for a moment but pulled him closer and opening her mouth to let his tongue enter. Without waiting another second, Lucifer entered her mouth with his long and forked tongue, and he immediately dominated her with his skilled kissing. When he pulled back, Lucifer caressed (Y/N)s cheek again gently. "Is this okay for you? Gosh, I need you so badly", he whispered into her ear, but waited until he heard her answer. "Y-yes please"

The fallen angel didn't waste any more time before he hungrily kissed down (Y/N)s neck, her yes was all he needed to let go and give in to her temptation. (Y/N) couldn't think straight, probably because of the alcohol in her body, everything was a blur. Lucifers hands finally roamed over her hot body, just like in every fantasy she had of him. Without a warning, Lucifer pulled her dress up and took it off her, leaving the woman in underwear underneath him. "You look amazing, dear", he murmured against her stomach before pulling her up slightly, leaving him directly over her panty.

(Y/N) cried out when Lucifer touched her clit through her soaked panty and massaged it just right. Lucifer was usually a very patient man, but not tonight. He pulled her panty aside after a moment and pressed his face into her crotch to inhale that divine smell. His forked tongue quickly left his mouth to circle (Y/N)s clit, sending her head reeling. "F-fuck, Lucifer-", "That's it, darling. Moan my name", he whispered before continuing with his sensual assault on her pussy. And she did moan his name, it fell from her lips like a prayer. Fuck, he was good at this.

Lucifer entered with two of his fingers, stretching her so well as he pumped them in and out of her in just the right rhythm to his tongue licking her sensitive bud. (Y/N)s hand grabbed his blonde hair tightly, forcing him closer to give her the friction she desperately craved, but he pulled back, licking her juices off his lips while his fingers kept moving inside her. The woman didn't remember when he had taken his clothes off, but gosh, he looked perfect. His wide shoulders and chest, his small waist and muscular limbs that were black as coal from his knees and elbows to his fingers and hooves. And his tongue, the sight alone made her shudder. "I can't do all the work now, can I darling?", the fallen angel snickered as he pulled the Sinner up to sit on her knees in front of him, his cock standing proudly in front of her face.

He didn't have to tell her twice, she immediately grabbed it with one hand while pressing her tongue against the tip and licking up and down. A loud moan escaped Lucifers lips, and he grabbed her open hair, pressing himself against her more. Her mouth finally wrapped around his cock and began sucking softly, enough to give him some friction, but still not enough. The woman's tongue swirled around his tip in her mouth, having Lucifer throw his head back in pleasure as he started to guide her head up and down his rock hard boner. "You're doing so well, love, keep going", he moaned and forced his cock deeper into her mouth. He was already stuffing her mouth with how thick he was, but (Y/N) wanted to keep going and pleasure him, so she took him deeper into her mouth, past her throat barrier until her nose touched his lower stomach. Trails of moans escaped Lucifers open mouth as he guided her head, having it bob up and down in a good speed as she kept sucking gently.

When he finally released her head, he was panting loudly, and his cock was even more red and swollen than before. "You're really good at this, dear. I hope you are ready for the main act." (Y/N) eagerly nodded, laying on her back in front of him, her legs spread. When had Lucifer taken off the rest of her clothes? Did that really matter at the moment. Lucifer looked down at her like a predator about to jump on his prey, his eyes hungry and his tongue out. He grabbed her legs and pressed them up to her chest, holding himself up that way as he positioned himself at her slick and waiting entrance. "Are you ready?" Her nod was enough for him to finally enter her dripping and tight pussy. Her walls wrapped around him, milking him so well from how well he stretched her. Both were moaning loudly, the pleasure shooting through their veins. It felt like heaven and they would stay like this forever if they could.

Slowly, Lucifer began moving out of her, only to slam his whole length into her aching core again and again. His pace was ruthless and still felt so good as he pressed her legs down more, reaching that perfect spot inside of her. "You're being such a good girl for me, darling- So tight-", he whimpered before biting her neck lovingly, leaving a dark hickey behind. His possessive side finally showed itself and he began covering her chest and neck with hickeys and bitemarks, sometimes even drawing blood as he thrusted inside her in a fast pace. "L-lucifer- Gosh, right there- Don't stop"- "I'm not planning on stopping, don't worry love", Lucifer murmured into her ear, his tongue sloppily gliding over her neck before catching (Y/N)s lips in a bruising kiss. (Y/N) felt her orgasm approaching in a quick pace, her legs shaking and her eyes fluttering as his name fell from her lips, mixed with needy whines and moans.

"Lucifer!~"

The next morning, (Y/N) woke up next to Lucifer who had one arm wrapped around her as both were covered by her blanket. (Y/N) smiled as she looked over to his sleeping form as she remembered what had happened. She regretted nothing, not a single second of it and decided to maybe try and get Lucifer to have another round with her, now that both had rested. But when her hand felt down her body, she realized that she was dressed, just like Lucifer. (Y/N) sat up quickly, her hand tried to feel for any bitemarks or hickeys, but none were there, not a single mark. Had he healed her? But if he did, why where they dressed just like before going to bed? Had this seriously just been a dream?

Oh no...

------------------------------

I would apollogize, but I regret nothing. We all agreed on this little joke, hope you are not too mad. But it will take some more time ;)

Writing: Moon

Inspiration: Us both

Simping: Us both

Wordcount: 1167