Chapter XXII

(Trigger Warning: Self harm and masturbation)

It was a quite weird situation that (Y/N) didn't expect to be in that day. She was on her back on the floor, pressed down by Lucifer, who seemed to have a great enjoyment from proving his point. The Sinner tried to struggle and get him off her, not wanting him to see her as weak and pathetic like he did right now. Lucifer comfortably sat down on the woman's stomach, making sure that she'd stay down. "Ready to give up yet?" She shook her head, making the fallen angels smirk turn a bit competetive. He grabbed the womans cheeks, squishing them between his fingers. "How about now, little Sinner?" Still, she shook her head, a slight blush spreading on her cheeks as she felt those unholy thoughts return. Why did that have to happen now?

"Guess I gotta show you" With that, Lucifer moved his hand from her cheeks down to her throat to pretend to choke her, a playful grin spreading on his face. He was the sin of pride after all and he did enjoy it to prove his point, even as (Y/N) tried to struggled against him being over her. Meanwhile (Y/N) was trying to get him off her by wiggling in his grip. This wouln't end well if her arousal kept rising. But because of the fight she put up, too prideful to give in at the same time, Lucifer didn't stop. Instead, he pressed down on her neck slightly, not enough to stop her airflow, but enough to have her feel lightheaded. Then something happened that made both of them freeze in place.

A moan.

(Y/N) had involuntarily let out a moan as Lucifer choked her slightly. Lucifer looked down at her, first in confusion, then in shock. Did he just hear her moan?? "Woah, hey there!" The fallen Angel leaned backwards before getting off her and taking a step back. Embarassment rushed through the Sinners veins and she was still frozen in place, looking up at Lucifer with a heavy blush on her cheeks. "I- I didn't- I'm sorry", she tried to defend herself, but what could she say to make this less akward? That's right. Nothing. "I.. I think I should go...". Lucifer didn't answer and simply looked at her akwardly as she got up and dusted herself off before hurrying to the trap door of the hotels roof while hugging her body tightly.

(Y/N) didn't cope well with that situation, to say the least. She locked herself in her room kicking her broken bedpost, which had her hiss out in pain. Just how could she do something like that? Didn't she have any kind of self control?? How fucking pathetic. The Sinner rumaged through her bed stand, finally finding her razor blade before sitting down on the bed and holding the cold blade against her wrist. One clean cut, but... It did sting more and didn't go as smoothly anymore. The blade was dull after such a long time of using it.

Today couldn't get any better, could it? A sigh escaped her lips and out of frustration, she trew the blade into an empty corner of her room. Guess she'd have to go into the city and get new ones...

After grabbing the tiny rest of money she had, (Y/N) decided to get going and leave her room, her thought still surrounding that embarassing situation with Lucifer. It occupied all her attention and she almost ran into the wrong direction, but when she turned around to walk back, the door next to her opened and Angel walked out of it. "Oh- (Y/N), where were you all this time?", "O-oh, I- I was just-", She was cut off, when Angel grabbed her by her non injured wrist. "Tell me when we're there, ok toots?", "Where are we going?" Angel Dust chuckled. "I'm thinking about giving that outfit of yours a little... Makeover."- "But I cant pay-", "I'll be paying. After all, you've been wearing the same clothes for weeks and they look ancient. Old can be good, but this? I'm not sure it suits ya" Well, looks like the Sinner woman didn't have a choice in that matter.

Angel Dust dragged her along into the city, telling her that he had just gotten his next pay check from his boss and now that he was cutting back on the drugs, he decided to do something good for his friends. It definitely distracted her and it was true that she might needed new clothes. (Y/N) was gonna walk into a store, when Angel pulled her back. "Ya ain't going in there. We're getting the good stuff. Ain't lettin ya wear used clothes all the time.", with that, he pulled the smaller Sinner along into a fancier and less violent part of the city.

Meanwhile Lucifer was sitting in his workshop at his palace, crouched over his desk with an unfinished rubber duck in his hand, a tool in the other. He tried to distract himself from what happened between him and (Y/N), but his thoughts dwelled on her and how she had moaned when he choked her. Was she sensitive in general? Or did she maybe see more in him? If put that way, he surely had provocated that reaction from her with his teasing, only now realizing how inappropriate he had acted. "God damn it!", Lucifer yelled and loudly let his tools and the duck fall down onto his desk as he leaned backwards in his chair. He was calming himself down and sat back up to continue working on the duck, when he looked down and saw a slight bulge in his pants. Was he really that touch starved that he immediately got hard at the thought of being on top of a woman???

A hand rubbed against the slight tent his cock caused in his pants, trying to make the position more comfortable, but it only resulted in Lucifer getting more horny. If anyone could see him in this pathetic state right now... His thoughts drifted back to the sinner woman and how much she seemed to have gotten flustered by him straddling her hips and holding her down. She's definitely a bottom... But that's nothing bad, it was quite enjoyable for him to take the lead and make sure she'd- Fuck, what was he thinking? She was a Sinner and he was married... Well... Not anymore... He hadn't told Charlie about this, but before Lilith left, she had put divorce papers on Lucifers work desk and then left without another word... Despite those rather deep thoughts, Lucifer couldn't stop himself from thrusting into his hands through his pants, a low groan escaping his lips, yearning for more.

---------------------------------------

I'm sorry for not writing for some time, I'm on vacation and got a few things to do at the time. Maybe the next one will come out Sooner.

Writing: Moon

Inspiration: Polaris

Simping: Us both

Word count: 1556