Chapter VI

(Warning: power Imbalance, corporal punishment (Spanking) etc. Also mentions of suicide, slight abuse and Depression c:)

Angel Dust had brought (Y/N) back to her room and stayed with her for the whole night, knowing that people usually had a hard time dealing with getting their drinks spiked. He laid the small demon down on her bed and covered her with her blanket, before laying next to her to watch over her for the night and be there for her when she would wake up. Meanwhile Lucifer tried to calm Charlie down and get her to go to bed. He would take care of this tomorrow and she shouldnt worry about this. His anger rose as he thought about how that brat was making his daughter worry so much. It seemed to him that (Y/N) was only here to have a place to stay without having to pay rent and it made his chest feel tight with disgust. But for now, he had to take care of Charlie and make sure to be there for her, now that he was back in her life. He brought his daughter to her room before residing to one of the empty rooms for the night. After all, he wasnt staying here permanently, but he wanted to make sure that his daughter was doing okay, so he would stay over here at night from time to time.

The next morning came way too early as (Y/N) opened her eyes, only vaguely remembering the last night and she still felt dizzy. Luckily, she didnt have a hangover and sat up, noticing Angel sleeping next to her. With a quick beneath her blanket, she made sure that she still had her clothes on and then gently shook Angel to wake him up. He grumbled and turned away, gaining a chuckle from the girl as she shook him again. "What cha want?" Angel groaned and sat up, his eyes still getting used to the light. "What happened yesterday? How did we get here?" The young woman asked, her head tilting to the side slightly. "Ya dont remember? Charlie was hoping you could explain it to her. I'm guessing that Mr. M spiked your drink and when I tried to get you out of there, he send his guys after us. I think the short king handled the situation as I brought you back here" (Y/N) nodded as she listened. She would have to thank Lucifer and apologize to Charlie as soon as she'd get the chance.

As the morning started to pass, Angel and (Y/N) left her room, walking to the kitchen to grab something to eat. The woman was looking around to hopefully spot either Charlie or Lucifer, but she didn't expect Lucifer to walk straight up to her as soon as he spottet her. He had his usual attire on, his coat and Top hat making him look much more intimidating. His shit eating grin was making the girl nervous. "May I have a word with you in private?", Lucifer spoke, his tone calm but also dangerous. She nodded as the fallen angel put a hand on her back to lead her away into a deserted hallway. Once he stopped, they turned to each other, Lucifers smile disappearing completely.

"Okay, listen here. I'm not fond of you and I don't give two shits about what you do, but my daughter does. And you keep showing me how little you care about actually redeeming yourself, making Charlie feel bad in the process. If I see you going overboard again and making my girl sad in any Tiny way, I won't be so nice. This is your only warning before I take care of your little problem myself. Do you understand?" Lucifers tone is stern and the kind look in his eyes he has when talking to Charlie is gone. His red pupils radiate the coldness he feels for her, making her nod quickly. (Y/N) felt scared and intimidated and her gaze dropped, unable to keep her eyes up from the shame she felt. "I'm... I'm sorry, Lucifer... Yesterday, I didn't-", He cut her off. "i don't care if you meant to drink so much or not, you made Charlie extremely worried and should be apologizing to her for what you made her go through". Without telling Lucifer that she didn't drink much, but rather had her drink spiked, (Y/N) just nodded, feeling more guilty than before.

"Understood?", "y-yes, I- I understand." (Y/N) looked up at Lucifer, her voice trembling from the guilty tight feeling in her gut. The look in his eyes caused a shiver to run down her spine in a bad way, making the Sinner take a step back from him. He really didn't like her, did he? Fuck, she had really screwed up with her introduction and all she did seemed to only make it all worse. "Thank you... For yesterday. Angel told me what you did..." (Y/N) tried to undo the damage, but Lucifer only scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I did that for Charlie, not you." "I... I know. Still. Thank you" With that, (Y/N) walked back towards the kitchen where Angel had just finished something he called 'double blowjob'. In reality, it was just a sausage cut in half and stuck into a bread roll. It lifted the girl's mood again, making her chuckle after that serious and intimidating encounter with the king of hell.