Chapter XVII

(Trigger Warning: Masturbation & Abuse)

(Y/N) woke up the next morning, her clothes sweaty. She had some interesting dreams about a certain fallen angel and was as unsatisfied as yesterday before she had taken care of her little problem. The Sinner stood up and grabbed a towel and her clothes before she walked to the bathroom to take a shower she definitely needed. The hot water on her skin washed away the sweat, a sigh escaping her lips as she leaned against the wall of the shower, her eyes closed. Fuck, when did she start having such a high sex drive that she needed to take care of herself almost every day? Her hand found her sensitive core again and it was still slightly sore from the day before. Sure, back as a human she hadn't been a virgin anymore, but her Sinner form was, and she wasn't used to her own touches at all. After a few minutes, (Y/N) was a moaning mess as she fingered herself until she finally came over her fingers again, Lucifers name falling from her lips.

Once she was done showering, the woman dressed herself in her normal attire again. As she stared down at her wrist, it was completely healed again, not a single trace left. Because of Lucifer, she knew that Sinners could die and be permanently hurt with angelic steel. That would finally be something lasting. After all, in her opinion, she was in hell for a good reason and deserved all the pain she could get, almost like a self-destructive masochist. From what she knew about the previous resident who had sadly perished, he had some Angelic steel and if there were still things from him left behind, she could get some without having to find another dubious way of getting money.

That definitely was a plan for today, all (Y/N) needed to know was, where this Sir Pentious' room had been. (Y/N) stepped out of the bathroom, fully dressed and her hair still slightly wet. It would take a few hours before Charlie would call everyone for an activity, so she had time to find that room or at least a place where they had put his stuff. She remembered that the hotel had gotten destroyed during that extermination day, so there would be no room. But some of his stuff must be left somewhere, she was sure of it.

After about an hour of opening doors, she was about to give up, deciding to open one last door before she would just give up and keep using her normal razor blades. Where was that self-hatred coming from all of a sudden? Nothing had triggered her, nothing bad had happened. Just why did she crave to hurt herself so much? That didn't matter, all she knew was that she deserved this. (Y/N) opened the last door and was greeted with a bigger storage room. Jackpot. She slipped inside and closed the door behind her before she started to look around. The shelves were packed with pictures or furniture, only occasionally did she see something like a bottle of wine. But then a golden white shimmer caught her eye. It was a small dagger that had a weird glow to it. That must be angelic steel...

Just as (Y/N) was leaving the storage closet, the dagger hid under her top and she was closing the door behind her, she noticed a figure standing behind her. Had she been caught? As she turned around, she saw that creepy shit eating grin on Alastor's lips. "What were you doing in there, little lady? Looking for the liquor?", he chuckled. At least she hadn't been caught with the dagger. Alastor looked around the deserted hallway. They were in some abandoned part of the giant hotel, and nobody would come around, Alastor knew that. "N-no, I was just... looking around"- "Ha! I'd almost believe that. Now, you should know I don't like dishonesty..." (Y/N) froze in fear. They were in a hallway, so she could actually try to run, but that would give the radio demon even more reasons to hurt her. Alastor took a step forward and the smaller Sinner immediately cowered, making the flat side of the daggers blade press against her skin under her clothes. It caused a burning sensation, making her whimper. "I- P-please... I don't want any trouble", she spoke nervously, avoiding eye contact at all times.

"Then you'd better accept the terms of my deal, little lady. I won't stop until I own your soul. If you had just accepted my deal from the beginning on, you would be able to keep it. How pitiful...", Alastor spoke in a dramatic voice, filled with false concern. It caused a shiver to run down (Y/N)s spine as Alastor took yet another step forward, his hands extending to shake hers if she was willing this time. (Y/N) already made herself smaller, holding her arms above her head in a protective manner before she spoke again: "I- I can't- I- I-", she whimpered and braced herself for the pain that was to come.

And the pain came. Her eyes were closed, but she could feel something getting rammed into her stomach, making her fall to her knees in pain. With one hand, she tried to hold herself upright, while she tried to keep the hidden blade from piercing her skin. Alastor stepped on her back with one foot, pressing her to the floor in front of him. She looked so pathetic like this, making the radio demon feel even more powerful than before. He took his foot away again, only to kick her into her side again and again. Her hand flinched away, causing the hot blade to cut into her side with his second kick. (Y/N) cried out in pain and held back her tears as Alastor picked her up by her throat, noticing the blood staining her top. The bleeding wasn't heavy, but his eyes narrowed before pulling your top up slightly to grab the hidden angelic dagger.

"My my, little lady... Were you planning to use that against me? You just keep making the wrong choices, don't you?" Without hesitation, he pressed the blade against her stomach again, only to pull it away again. No, he wouldn't kill (Y/N). Instead, the radio demon started covering the small Sinners body in many little cuts. The burning pain made her cry out with every cut of the holy blade into her sinful flesh. It was painful and every cut was bleeding slightly, but she would live. She would live in constant pain with every movement, because the cuts would take so long to heal, constantly reminding her to not pull a stunt like this again. (Y/N) couldn't even object in any way as Alastor kept going, seemingly lost in the enjoyment of seeing the much weaker Sinner in pain. He was about to lick up that delicious red blood trickling down out of the cuts he had covered her body with, but held himself back. Without another word, Alastor let go, chuckling as he walked off with the angelic dagger.

(Y/N) skipped the activity for the day. It had been hard enough to get back to her room, she didn't want to move at all. Her whole body was covered in those cuts, and they would take weeks to fully heal, probably leaving scars as well. The sinner girl laid in her bed, whimpering in pain when she heard a knock on the door. Without giving her time to answer, the door opened and Lucifer together with Charlie stepped inside, though Charlie seemed to have been against the idea of just entering without permission. "We thought we'd check on you" – "We didn't see you all day and you didn't take part in our activity... Are you okay?", Charlie asked, worry clear in her eyes. (Y/N) nodded and turned away from them, hiding her body and all the cuts under her blanket.

"Y-yeah, I'm- I'm not feeling that well.", the Sinner grumbled. That was true, though she would rather pretend to be sick than show them what was really the problem there. Both Morningstars stepped closer, looking even more worried. "Hopefully, you didn't catch anything bad, the sicknesses here in hell can be... intense... Can I bring you anything?", the princess asked worriedly before her dad started speaking as well: "Let me check if you have a fewer. Hold still.." With that, Lucifer walked over to (Y/N) and forced her head to face him by grabbing her by her chin. His free hands laid on her forehead carefully, checking for the temperature. (Y/N)s body was hot from the adrenaline coursing through it, caused by the pain, so Lucifer quickly saw that as a sign for a fewer. "We'll definitely bring you some tea. Be right back-" And with that, both of them left the sinners room, leaving her alone with her thoughts and that guilty tight feeling in her chest...

-------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed that Chapter. Fuck, I need more sleep... Moon has been working on a project next to this and it might be ready soon :D Stay tuned.

Writing: Moon

Inspiration: Us both

Simping: Us both

Wordcount: 1475