Chapter 47: Secrets reveal

First of all, I apologise if I add something that's a bit doesn't make sense... Hope you can still enjoy reading it...
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning

At class

"Everyone... I'm looking forward to hear your stories... about training camp..." Mina sobbed while Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sato looked a s if their lives were taken from them. Failing the practical exam means that they couldn't go to the training camp, right? That's what Aizawa said.

"We... we don't know for sure yet! There might be a last-minute twist!" Midoriya tried to calm them down.

"Yeah, cheer up guys. I'm sure there's still a chance for you guys!" Boboiboy continued.

"Midoriya, Boboiboy... if you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it." Sero said.

"Wouldn't that be great?" asked Boboiboy.

"I know you guys are sad and to be honest, I'm pretty disappointed in myself too. It was thanks to Mineta that I magically passed the practical exam." continued Sero while Mineta smiled smugly.

"Once the bell rings, get in your seats." Aisawa opened the door, only to see that his students were perfectly seated in silence. Heh, they learnt their mistake.

"Moring. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods..."

'Here it comes... no camp for us...' thought the ones who failed.

"... everyone's going!" Aizawa announced with his 'you got tricked again' face, shocking his students.

"A LAST MINUTE TWIST!"

"Well, I gues we really jinx it, right Midoriya?" Boboiboy happily said while Midoriya nodded as a reply.

"We can go too?!"

"Really?"

"Yeah. Some failed but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sato, Mina and Sero failed." Aizawa added.

"I knew it. Just because my team passed didn't mean I scored high enough not to fail..." Sero said, accepting the reality that he failed.

"For this time's exam, we on the villains side made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand. If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started." Aizawa pointed out.

"So, when you said you want to obliterate us..."

"That was to make you feel cornered. In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger. It was a rational falsehood." Aizawa gave them a stiff grin.

"A RATIONAL FALSEHOOD?!"

'Heh... why did you have to be so cruel, Mr. Aizawa...' Boboiboy sweatdropped.

"But I wasn't lying about everything. Failure is a failure. We have to prepare a separate time for extra lessons for you all. Frankly, it'll be tougher than the extra lessons you get if you stayed at school." Aizawa gave the failing students a death glare as they turned completely white after hearing that.

'Hehe... good luck guys. You really need it.' thought Boboiboy while chuckling.

'Well, I guess I will visit father today as soon as the school is over. It's time for secrets reveal time!' Boboiboy thought as he stared out of the window while smiling.

_________

The day went by so fast as it was time to go back home now.

"Well, in any case, I'm glad we can all go together." Ojiro said while holding a training camp guide.