Chapter 9: Weapon As A Gift

.
.
.
"I'm sorry but I need to stop those two from destroying the whole building. So, it's over."

"What the-"

Iida looked behind just to find me touching the nuclear with a smile.

"Boboi- erkkk!!!"

He got electrocuted. How? Let's say this dino orange hat boy had a surprise under his sleeves.

"Sorry Iida, but it's over."

Then, All Might announced the winner just in time. Before Bakugo and Midoriya completely destroyed the building.

Midoriya and Iida got send to the nurse office while Bakugo, Uraraka and I went to where the others were gather at.

"The best in this match was young Boboiboy."

Eh? Me?

"Does anyone know why?"

A girl with a ponytail raise her hand.

"It's because it was Boboiboy who adapted the most to the situation. He used all the knowledge he had about their team and the opponents to make a strategy.

Iida done a great job in devising a counter-strategy against an opponent. But he miscalculated the situation and let his guard down.

Bakugo's behaviour was clearly driven by some personal grudge. The same reason goes for Midoriya. Uraraka's game got loose halfway through. She had cause herself to get caught by Iida.

Plus, Boboiboy's decision to knock Iida off without leaving a serious injury is a wise choice."

"...."

Wow, she's so cool and full of confidence! Though I keep avoiding from seeing her costume but I guess she had her reasons for choosing that design. It will be disrespectful of me if I keep staring at her.

"Correct answer, young Yaoyorozu."

"We should always start our studies with what's familiar. And if we don't cheer each other on wholeheartedly, then we'll never become top heroes!"

Woah, she sure was full of confidence! I like her already. Bet she will be the class president or maybe vice class president.

"Alright, onto the next battle!"

The others and I watched other students performance. And like I said before, their quirk were amazing!
.
.
.
"Good work, everyone! For your first training exercise, you did wonderfully!"

The trials were over.

"All of you may change clothes and return to the classroom!"

With that, he ran in extreme speed.

"Wow, is he in a hurry? All Might's pretty cool"

Yeah he's really cool. Kinda made me wonder, where is he going in such a rush?

I planned to visit Midoriya later but something or some people stop me from doing it.

"Boboiboy, what happened in the trial?"

"Hm? You mean?" I asked.

"I mean, how did you knock out Iida?"

"Is that your quirk?!"

"Iida also said that he felt like being electrocuted. Did you have electric quirk like Kaminari?!"

"If so, then we will be bros, Boboiboy"

Almost everyone kept asking me about my last trick. Guess I need to explain everything.

"First of all, no. It's not my quirk, but a support gear"