Chapter 13: From Rare To VVVR

.
.
.
I felt like my body was moving on it's own. These feelings.. these familiar feelings I felt before. It felt more stronger than before.

I jumped just like Mr. Aizawa did. When I was still on the air, I felt like throwing something. Something electricity and sharp... like a sword.

My eyes never got off that monster. I felt like something appeared in my gripped hands. Believing my instinct, I threw the thing towards the monster.

Zzzztttt...

I only saw a yellow flash went straight to the monster. Once it hit the monster, the thing electrocuted it, making it screeching in pain.

"Nomu!!!"

Once I landed on the ground, I saw the thing more clearly now. It was a sword- a lighting sword. The sword managed to paralysed the monster a little. I looked at both of my hands.

Was that... my quirk? I thought.

"You will pay, you brat!! Nomu, attack him!"

I looked in front of me and the monster was running towards me in high speed. I panicked and the only thing that I could do was following my instinct.

While closing my eyes, I moved my hands as if trying to push the monster. I could hear the monster's screeching and the sounds of some fallen rubbles. I opened my eyes- still in that position, and I saw the monster trying to free himself from the rubbles that fell on it from the building.

I fell on my knees while breathing pretty heavily. I thought I was gonna die. And what was that just now? It's not somewhere near electric this time. Could it be that I had two different quirks like that Todoroki guy?

When I was spacing out, Shigaraki took the opportunity to attack me with his quirk. When I looked around, Shigaraki's hand was like 1 meter from my face. On instinct, I punched the ground and a wall made of earth appeared in front of me, protecting me from the villain. After a few seconds, the wall was disintegrated and turned into dust.

So that's his quirk? Disintegrate? I thought.

"Nice quirk you got there brat. However, it won't exist for long once I touch you."

I stood up and ready to fight him. It's pretty risky but what other choice I have? If I run, he would chase after me. In the end, I still need to fight him.

"Smash!!"

I heard Midoriya's voice and looked at his direction. He gave the monster a punch but it looks like it doesn't affect the monster at all. I saw the monster as it's about to attack Midoriya.

"Midoriya, watch out!" I shouted, forgetting the situation I was in at the moment.

"You should care about your safety first, little brat!"

Once I heard that sentence, I looked back at the disintegrated quirk villain. To my surprise, his hand almost touched my face. However, it stopped right in front of my face. It was like 10 centimeters left before his hand touched my face. Just before I could think of the reason he stop, I heard a voice.

"Fear not!"

That's... All Might's voice!

"I... am here!"

"All Might!!"

He's here! But... he's not.. smiling like he always do..

"I've been waiting, hero. You're worthless trash."

Most of the villains were talking about All Might and all. Without wasting any time, All Might jumped and defeated most of the villains.

"You- arghh!"