Chapter 14: Someone Like Him

.
.
.
While with the others in UA...

They were on their way back to UA. Suddenly, someone started a conversation.

"Hey, you guys saw it too right? What Boboiboy did back then?"

"Yeah! I saw him throwing a lighting shape weapon towards the Nomu thing. After that, the nomu get electrocuted."

"I also saw he gather amount of wind and use it against the villain! Not to mention, when that hand villain was trying to attack him, an earth wall appeared in front of him!"

"We also saw him running in an insane speed while leaving a flash of lighting behind him. It was crazy!"

"However, he told us he was quirkless a few days ago, so how can he do all of that?"

Silent...

"You didn't think that-"

"He lied to us?"

"Even if he did, for what reason?"

Everyone was thinking the possible reason for Boboiboy's action.

"But what if he didn't know? What if his quirk just manifest? Like a late bloomer?"

"Whatever the reason is, let's just wait and ask him directly. How's that sound?"

Uraraka and Midoriya tried to decrease the tense between them. They didn't want them to made a conclusion without asking the person first.

Back with Boboiboy...

It had been a few hours after the USJ incident and it's already nightime. I was answering some of the police officer's questions about the incident while waiting for Mr. Aizawa. After we've done with the questioning, I found out that Mr. Aizawa's treatment were already finished an hour ago. Knowing that, I decided to see Mr. Aizawa and have our explanation time.

On my way to his room, I saw a man wearing black jacket with a black cap covering his face walked out of the room. I stopped in front of the room while looking at the man from behind.

'Who is that? Does he know Mr. Aizawa? Whatever, it's none of my business anyway. Maybe he's a police officer or maybe a friend.' I thought.

I opened the door and walked in the room. I sat beside Mr. Aizawa's hospital bed. We were having our conversation about what happen at the USJ.

"Explain."

I sighed. Here goes nothing.

"The truth is, I myself didn't know what truly happen back there. When I saw you were getting crush on, the only think that came in my mind was to save you. I felt like throwing something electricity and sharp. And that's how I did that attack.

To put it short, everything I did was based on my instinct. Believe me. I didn't mean to lie to you about my quirk.. or quirks? I myself didn't really know how I did all of those moves."

I sighed.

"I just hope you would believe me."

There's only silence between us. Does Mr. Aizawa believe me? Or does he not?

Suddenly, I felt like someone took off my hat and rubbing my hair. I looked up and saw Mr. Aizawa smiling.

"I believe you kiddo. Plus, I can't really say you lie to me about your quirk since you forgot how to active it. We also didn't do quirk test before to know if you have a quirk or not, so it's fine."

I feel like I want to cry.

"Thank you for believing me, Mr. Aizawa."

Mr. Aizawa put the hat back on my head. I adjusted the position a bit.