Chapter 41: Exams Preparation

.
.
.
.
.
After the lesson, all the students went back to change their clothes at the changing room. While changing, everyone was blabbering about eachother's improvements and how jealous they are. Boboiboy was already done changing and was waiting for Midoriya. However, he heard Mineta calling out for Midoriya. It seems like he discovered something.

"Check this out! A hole! And you know what's on the other side, don't you?! The girls changing room!" Mineta pointed out.

At this point, everyone stared at him seriously and some even tried to warn him but he didn't care. He kept on muttering about the girls' bodies before Boboiboy felt like he was enough listening to those stuffs.

"Mineta." Boboiboy said while holding Mineta's shoulder.

"Hm? What? If you want to see it too, wait for your tur- WARRGGHH!!!" Mineta screamed as he suddenly felt a huge amount of electric flowed into his body.

The other were also shocked seeing that Boboiboy clothes turned into black and red outfit and the unconscious Mineta. Red electric could still slightly be seen around Mineta from time to time. Boboiboy, who was now Thunderstorm, wrapped his hands as he coldly glare at the others.

"Is there anyone else who interested?" asked Thunderstorm which quickly got the answer as all of the boys shake their head in pure fear.

"Great!" said Boboiboy cheerfully as he reverted back to normal. The others couldn't help but to think Boboiboy have a split personality disorder.

On the other hand, the girls were thankful to Boboiboy for stopping Mineta's attempt to peek on them. After a while, Boboiboy noticed that Midoriya already done changing and they walked back to the class together. The same goes to the others. But Midoriya quickly excused himself and left to do something which left the others wondered but decided to shrugg it off. Well, except Boboiboy. He had his assumption which is maybe Midoriya was going to meet All Might to talk about OFA.

'It doesn't feel right somehow. I know his secret yet he didn't know mine. Well, sure I find it out myself but that's not the point. I feel like it's unfair for me. Should I tell him the truth? But Mr. Amato told me not to. Maybe I can ask him again.' Boboibiy thought before entering his class.

_________

"Let's see here... Right  summer break is fast approaching. But of course, it stands to reason noneof you have enough leeway to just relax for thirty. We'll be going to a summer break training camp." said Aizawa.

"I knew it! Aw yeahhhh!!!"

Everyone was very excited and started planning various of activities they can do.

"However, if any of you fail in the end-of-term test, then you're stuck in school, in remedial hell." Aizawa stated his condition and everyone gets fire up by it.

"Let's do our best, everybody!"

Well, of course. Not everyone stick to what they said. Time has passed and now it has come to the final week of June. Only 1 week left before the end-of-term test.

"I haven't studied at all!!! With the sports festival and work-place experience and everything I never stopped to study!!"" shouted Kaminari who got the last place in class while Mina, who was standing beside him, got second last.

"Indeed" Tokoyami who got 15th place, agreed with Kaminari.

"Man, the fact there's also a practical test exercise is really tough, huh." said Mineta who was sitting arrogantly as he was in 10th place, much to Kaminari and Mina dismay.

"Everyone, let's do our best! I mean, I want to go to the camp alongside everyone!" Midoriya tried cheering everyone up especially those two. He got fifth place in class.