Chapter 19: Obstacle Race

.
.
.
"STARTTT!!!"

Everyone started running towards the gate. Well, not everyone actually. I used my wind quirk and fly myself towards the gate. My clothes didn't change colour, I guessed maybe because it's already dark blue in the first place.

The gate was way too narrow, so it's kinda hard for people to pass the gate without being pushed. Suddenly, most of the racers got stuck by ice at their leg. One person came to my mind. Todoroki. Well, guess my decision to use my wind quirk was a right choice.

"I'm all frozen!"

"My leg!"

"I can't move!"

Well, when I said most of the racers, I mean some of them managed to dodge the attack.

"Too easy Todoroki!"

"I ain't letting you get ahead of me, half and half!"

"Nope. Not happening for a second time!"

Most of the people who managed to dodge that attack are students from Class 1A. Personally, I'm glad.

I focused back in flying but was surprised at what's in front of me. Weren't those are the zero pointer robot from the entrance exam?! One of it was about to attack Mineta. So I used my wind to save Mineta from the attack.

"Woah! Thanks Boboiboy."

I smiled at him as my welcome.

"The villain-bots from the entrance exam?!"

"Every obstacle course needs obstacles! Starting with the first barrier, Robo Inferno!"

"It's the villain-bot that was worth zero points in the entrance exam!"

"Hold on, you're telling me the dept, of heroes kids had to fight those things?!"

"There's way too many of them to slip past!"

I can't waste any time here. There will be more obstacles ahead of us. So I used my lighting and made a pair of lighting swords. Of course, my clothes turn from dark blue to yellow, though everyone didn't realised the change... yet.

Lightning surrounding my body while I was preparing myself to attack. Some people need to cover their eyes because of the light.

"Lighting speed!"

I ran towards the zero pointers and attacked those robots.

"Lightning cleave!"

The robots got electrocuted. There were no robots attacking me anymore. Most robots were attacking other students. For me, there's only two zero pointers I need to defeat. Maybe today's my lucky day?

I saw Todoroki used his ice quirk to paralysed the robots. Just when I was about to continue running, I saw the frozen robots were crashing down. There will be some students getting crashed on if I didn't stop it!

"Lightning speed!"

I ran back with insane speed. I stopped in front of the falling robots while the others were trying to save themselves from getting crashed on.

I quickly switched my quirk from lightning to wind again.

"Wind blast!"

I collected the power of wind around it, and released it the the robots. As conclusion, the robot got pushed back by the wind and crushed at the opposite direction.

"1A's Todoroki has forged ahead and almost blocked the others in one fell swoop! This kid's harsh! But thanks to Boboiboy who used his wind quirk to stop the robots from crushing onto the other racers. So heroic even in competition."