Chapter 5: Anonymous Gift

.
.
.
It's here. It's finally here. The letter from UA!

I was reading a book in my room when Mr. Aizawa called for me in the dining room. When I went to the dining room, he gave me a letter.

"Your result."

With just two words, I already know what's inside the letter. I took the letter from Mr. Aizawa.

"Mr. Aizawa, can I opened the letter with Midoriya? We promised to opened it together."

Mr. Aizawa nodded and I quickly left the house to meet Midoriya. We promised to opened it at the beach, where we first met. I actually never expected he would allow it because it's already night.

When I got there, Midoriya was already there, waiting for me.

"Hey Midoriya. You got your letter?"

"Yeah. I'm so nervous right now."

"Me too, but let's think positive. Maybe we did well in the exam. You're ready?"

"Alright. I'm ready. In a count of three."

We hold our letter.

"Two."

Ready to open it.

"One!"

Once we opened the letter, a small round object fell on the sand. It showed us a hologram of... Allmight!

"Allmight?!"

"Huh?! I thought this was from UA?!"

Midoriya's and mine holograms started at the same time.

"I'm in town for one reason only. I've come to teach at UA."

Allmight's teaching?

"You passed the written exam and got 16 points (Midoriya)/ 31 points (Boboiboy) in the practical exam."

So Midoriya got 16 while I got 31. Well, that's pretty good. Plus, I assumed there's more in the exam.

"But that's not all of the end. Please, watch this."

A video... of the girl we saved! Why was she with Present Mic?

"Excuse me, but... you know the curly haired guy and another guy with an orange cap?"

Me and Midoriya?

"Can you gave them some of the points I earned? They sacrificed everything to save me. At least give them the points they gave up trying to save me!"

She-.. she really don't need to do that. We saved her because we wanted to.

Because that's what heroes will do.

"You've moved others with your actions."

'Those boys... they saved my life!!"

"This exam, you see.. We weren't just watching for villain-based points! A hero course that rejects those who do the right thing is no hero course!

Think this is all for the cameras?! Think what you want! In this job, you risk your life and put your money where your mouth is!"

So, I was right..

"Rescue points were also a factor here!"

I thought when Allmight was saying the same thing.

"Another fundamental way for UA to evaluate you! 60 points for Izuku Midoriya/50 points for Boboiboy! And while we're at it, 45 for Ochaco Uraraka!"

We were beyond shocked. I couldn't believe it. In total, Midoriya got 76 points while I got 81 points!

"I.. I never thought.."