Chapter 30: Choosing Internship

Enjoy it while you still can ^^
.
.
.
.
.
"Now that everyone decided their hero names, we'll go back thinking about the internships. Those who had offers from pros will be given your own list, so you can choose from those yourself. Those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns." The awaken Mr. Aizawa explained while Midnight stood beside him.

"All agencies have their own specialty. For example, some are more towards rescuing and disaster compared to fighting." Midnight added.

"So, I want you to think carefully before you choose. Especially for those who received a large number of offers." Mr. Aizawa continued explaining as he passed the list of offers to his students.

"Yes sir!"

"Woah... There are so many agencies here!" I gasped in amazement. How will I choose just one agency if there's 4217 agencies offered me an internship with them?!

"Turn in your choices before weekend and I expect all of you to come up with a choice by then. Make your decision efficiently. Class is now dismissed."

Mr. Aizawa and Midnight walked out of the class and let the students made their choices. Everyone was now talking about the internship programme while some of them were deciding on which company they should pick.

I continued reading the list of agencies I got. I was excited yet confused at the same time because I wasn't really familiar with the hero agencies.

"Endeavour Hero Agency? Woah, I even got offer from the Number Two Hero! Buttttt... no thanks. Let's see the other agencies."

"Hawks Hero Office."

"Gang Orca Hero Agency."

"Fat Gum Agency."

"Nighteye Agency."

I carefully read the list of agencies that I got. I didn't want to pick an agency just because of it's fame and money. What I wanted was an agency that has a comfortable and productive environment to work in. An agency that understand my quirks and will surely help me to improve.

Suddenly, I stopped reading when I noticed something that caught my attention.

"Mechamato Agency?"

I mumbled as I felt my heartbeat rise.

"Mechamato? That name... it's kind of familiar. Why do I feel like I've heard this name before?"
.
.
.
.
"Boboiboy?"

I was in deep thought before I heard someone calling for me. I turned back to see Midoriya, who was staring at me with anticipating eyes.

"Did you choose an agency yet? I can give you some tips or information to help you pick an agency since I'm guessing you're not very familiar with the hero agencies."

"Thanks. That's really kind of you Midoriya."

"That's what friends do. So? Have any agency in mind?"

Midoriya took his chair and sat next to me while looking through my offers list.

"Well, there is an agency that I already had in mind. It's just that I'm not sure of it right now."

"Really? You already pick an agency? May I know what it is?"

I gave him the list that had the agency's name on it.

"Mechamato Agency." I answered him.

However, it left a shocked look on Midoriya's face.

"Woah! I can't believe you got his offer!"

Now, it confused me. Was that really abnormal for me to get this Mechamato hero's offer?