Chapter 4: UA Entrance Exam

.
.
.
Today's the day. The day of UA enterance exam. Mr. Aizawa and I arrived 30 minutes before the exam started. Well, the teachers have some preparation to do before people come to take the exam. So, I came along and wait in the teachers lounge until the exam started.

I left the teachers lounge and went straight to the gathered place to listen a speech before the exam. When I entered the room, many people were already there waiting for the speech to begin. I searched for an empty sit and sat beside a person with dark blue hair with glasses.

After a while, the speech begun. Mr. Yamada or Present Mic told us the information we needed for the exam. Some of them were about how the points count, how many robots and others. Of course, I wrote all of it in my note book and listened carefully to every word he said. So that I didn't miss any information.

Suddenly, the person beside me stood up, which make everyone's attention on him.

"Excuse me, may I ask a question? On the handout, there are clearly four types of villains listed! Such an error would be the height of embarrassment for a top-tier national academy of UA's caliber. The reason we are seated here today is because we seek guidance on the path to becoming model heroes."

Wha- can't he wait until Present Mic finished his speech?

The guy looked behind him. I turned to look at what he was looking at. Or maybe at who he was looking at.

"Moreover, what's with you? Yeah you, curly haired guy."

Oh, it's Midoriya. It's good to see him again. Wonder which area did he got assign to do the exam. I really hope we're in the same area.

"Can't you sit still for a second... you're distracting!! If you think UA is some pleasure jaunt, then leave this place at once!"

That's a bit rude. I saw Midoriya apologised while being laughed at. Poor Midoriya.

After that, Present Mic explained and finished his speech.

"Now, let's move to the main event. Plus Ultra!! And may you all suffer gladly the trials to come!"

Way to scared the examinees, Present Mic but I'd prepare for this day.

Once I arrived at my assigned meeting area, I saw Midoriya. So, we're in the same area, huh? Interesting. I went towards to greet him.

"Midoriya. It's good to see you here."

Midoriya looked at me in surprised.

"Boboiboy? You were assigned in this area too?"

"Seems like it. Let's do our best, ok?"

"Alright."

Heh, guess I manage to make him calm. It's really obvious that he's very nervous. Just like what Mr. Aizawa said before.

''Always stay calm. Things will get worse if you panicked.''

Suddenly, I heard Present Mic shouted.

"And started!!!"

Suddenly, I recalled one of my training with Mr. Aizawa.

"Not fair! I'm not prepare yet! Plus, you said-"

"That's what you're wrong. The enemy won't be fair and wait until you prepared. It's the same in battle field. The villains will attack anytime they wanted. That's why you need to be prepared 24/7 because there is no countdown in battle field."

Without wasting anytime, I dragged Midoriya and ran in the area. Midoriya was surprised with my sudden action, of course.

"Boboiboy, what are yo-"