Chapter 11: Visions Of Memories

.
.
.
Wonder what will we learn today. Mr. Aizawa didn't tell me anything about today's lesson even if I ask him.

"For the foundational skill of heroics, we'll study today... Be the hero everyone needs, whether it's a flood or any other disaster. It's the trial of rescue."

So today we will learn how to rescue citizens? Sounds so heroic!

"Trial of rescue? Sounds a bit difficult this time around."

"Totally!"

"C'mon, dude! That's what hero's whole job is! I'm chomping at the bit!"

Everyone look excited for this time trial.

"Don't get ahead of yourself." said Mr. Aizawa.

Oh c'mon Mr. Aizawa... don't spoil the mood yet.

"As I was saying, this time, it's entirely up to each of you whether or not you wear your costume. Some of your costumes probably aren't adapted to the task at hand, after all.

The training area is fairly far away. So we'll get there by bus. That's all. Go get prepared."

Nice! I got to wear my costume again! Everyone were now very excited for this time trial and quickly changed into our hero costume. After changing, we gathered at the front gate, where the bus and Mr. Aizawa were waiting for us.

"How come you're in your gym clothes, Deku?"

I heard Uraraka's question and decided to answer it for Midoriya.

"Did you forget? His costume got burned a bit from our previous trial."

"Mhm. The repairs are already being handled by the support company. So I'm just waiting for them. In the mean time, I will use my gym clothes in our trials." Midoriya added.

"C'mon everyone! Let's get in the bus. Before I forget, please queue and don't push eachother." I said after Mr. Aizawa had give me the signal that we were about to leave.

"Alright, class president!"
.
.
.
We were on our way to the place Mr. Aizawa talked about. I sat beside Midoriya while looking outside of the bus window. Then, I heard Midoriya's and Tsuyu's conversation.

"Hey, Midoriya."

I could hear Tsuyu calling for Midoriya but of course, he was quick to stutter.

"Ah?! H-Hi! Asui!"

Heh, still the nervous everytime he talk with girls. I chuckled.

"Call me Tsuyu. I always say what I think no matter what's on my mind. Your quirk reminds me of All Might's." Tsuyu pointed out.

Eh? Really? I looked at Midoriya's face to see his reaction. To my surprise, he look... shock?

"That s-s-so? But mine isn't like-"

Not giving Midoriya the chance to finish his words, Kirishima stated his opinion.

"Wait a minute, Asui. All Might's never gets hurt. That's where the likeness ends."

That's true thought, in a way. But still, what's with his reaction just now? Was it because someone said he's kinda similar with his idol?

Now the conversation continue with how flashy their quirks are. After a while, the conversation stopped by Mr. Aizawa before it could make more chaos.

"We're almost there. Settle down already..."

"Yes, sir!"

I continued to look outside of the window. Suddenly, I had a feeling that something will happen when we're there, and it's not somewhere near good...
.
.
.
After a few minutes, we have arrived at our destination. It looks like a place where almost all natural disaster happened here. Makes me wonder, how much money did UA spend to make this place.