Chapter 10: Advice From A Girl

.
.
.
It was a peaceful day for all students in UA... or maybe not...

"What kind of lesson does All Might teach?"

"Lend us some of your thoughts on what it was like having the Symbol of Peace standing before you at the podium of education!"

"What do you think of All Might's turn as teacher?"

Seriously, it's still early in the morning. Yet many people, specifically, reporters were surrounding UA's main enterance gate. Mr. Aizawa kept on telling them to leave while walking in the school ground. I followed Mr. Aizawa from behind.

"I'm sorry but we can't answer your questions. The class is almost starting and we're in a hurry."

Even so, those people still didn't listen. They kept on asking to meet All Might and ask him directly. But of course, we couldn't grand that wish.

"Come on! Couldn't you get All Might to tell us a little.. ah rats!"

The reporter tried to walked through the gate which triggered the security system.

"UWAA!!! What the?!"

"It's the UA's barrier. Unless you have a student card or a special entry permission ID, the security gates will snap closed automatically. Even within the campus area there are sensors all over the place."

This angered the reporters more.

"Why are you going to such lengths to shut us out?! Just a word or two would be enough!"

"For god's sake, we've been here for two straight days and they don't even give us informations!"

Without they're noticing, a blue hair guy was walking towards the gate.
.
.
.
"Hope you're rested from yesterday's battle trial. I took the liberty of looking at your marks and evaluation.

Bakugo. Stop acting like a 7 years old. You're wasting your own talent.

And you. Are you always planning on destroying your arm, Midoriya? If you keep going 'I can't adjust my quirk so I have no choice', you will never get terribly far.

I've said it before. Don't make me say it again. Once you've cleared that hurdle, you'll be more flexible, so I need to see some sweat out of you, Midoriya."

"Yes sir!"

"Now, let's get on with the homeroom notices. I'm sorry to have to spring this on you all, but..."

What now?! Another pop test?! Guess the others have the same thought as I am based on their reaction.

"We need to pick a class president."

Everyone immediately cheered up.

"Finally, something school like!"

Oh, so choosing class president was a normal activity in school? Kinda want to see how it goes. However, I never expected it would turn into chaos.

"Oh oh, I wanna be class president! Pick me!"

"Oh, you mean the position that exists for me!"

"That's like a leader position! I'll do it! Me, me!"

God... someone please.. stop this chaos...

"Be quite!"

Finally...

"This is a task laden with responsibility where you must carry and pull everyone else's weight. Just because you like to do it doesn't mean you can! It is a holy office that figures the great esteem and trust of those around you. The only truly worthy leader will emerge from a democratic choice reflecting the will of people!"