Chapter 6: First Day In Aizawa's Care

.
.
.
This is the day. The first day of high school. Well, even with no memories, I'm pretty glad that my knowledge didn't disappeared too. If not, I think I need to go to elementary school again.

I looked at my reflection from the mirror. Well, the uniform is not too bad, it's pretty comfortable to be honest. Luckily, I managed to do my tie successfully, if not, I will just ask Mr. Aizawa to teach me how to wear it. I looked back at the mirror.

Hmm.. something is missing... Right, my cap! I got attach with the cap and the watch, and intended to wear them all the time wherever I go. Well, it's the only things I have ever since I'm in the hospital. And the only memory I had for now.

After breakfast, I went to school with Mr. Aizawa. On our way, Mr. Aizawa advised me about something.

"Listen. You might know some of the teachers there but I'll remind you. We don't play favourites. We will treat our students equally."

"I know that. Don't worry. I don't want to be treat differently either."

"That's good to hear then."

Once we arrived, I went straight to my class and Mr. Aizawa went to the teachers lounge. On my way, I saw Midoriya at the hallway.

"Good morning, Midoriya!"

"Oh, Boboiboy. Good morning."

"Searching for our class?"

"Yeah. This place is huge till the point I think I will get lost one day."

Well, I did get lost when I first came here. But, now I know all the place in this huge building, including our class, 1A.

"Follow me. I know the way."

"Eh, really?"

"Yup. Trust me."

We walked until we arrived at a big door that was written 1A on it.

"Woah, what a giant door. Has to be accessible to everyone."

"Yeah, now let's get in!"

Once I opened the door, we heard some noises.

"Remove your foot from that desk! Such an action is insulting to those who came to UA before us as well as the craftsmen who made the desk!!!"

"Like I care. What middle school are you from, you extra?"

"I-I'm from Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Iida."

Oh, it's the glasses guy who sat beside me and the guy who sat next to Midoriya before the practical exam. How coincidence.

Then, the glasses guy noticed us and started walking towards us.

"I'm from Somei Private Academy."

"Oh, we heard you before. I'm Boboiboy and this is Midoriya."

"I'm Izuku Midoriya. Pleased to meet you, Iida."

"Boboiboy... Midoriya... you.. you two perceived the true nature of that practical exam. While I did not... I misjudge you, especially you Midoriya. I hate to admit it but you two were the superior candidates."

Oh, he must've means about the rescue points and all. Well, I also didn't know at first but everything make sense after the exam.

"We didn't perceived anything, right Boboiboy?"

Just before I replied to Midoriya, someone talked first.

"Ah! That curly hair and the orange cap! You were those boys from before!"