Chapter 29: Hero Name

.
.
.
We were given two days to rest up after the sports festival and, things doesn't seem normal for me and the others.

I guess ever since the sports festival, we became famous. In my case, every time I was on my morning jog, people were like-

"Hey, he's the boy who has that awesome lightning, wind and earth quirks!"

"Aren't you Boboiboy from Hero Course?!"

"Is that Boboiboy?! The one who got third place in sports festival?!"

"I love how you and Midoriya team up in obstacle race! You two must be best friends, right?"

"Kyaa! You look so cute and handsome in person! May we take a picture with you?"

"Your performance in the sports festival were amazing! No words could describe how amazing you were! Especially when you show us your red lightning moves! It was epic!"

"Good job at the sports festival! You were so cool!"

"Do your best hero!"

To be honest, I'm a bit uncomfortable with all the attention I got. Becoming the centre of attention was not my thing... I guess?

Even when I was buying groceries, people were whispering while some squealed like fangirls or something. It's like we became celebrities overnight!

"Just follow the flow for now. Not everyday you will received this kind of attention. That's just mean that your presence is recognised. Enjoy it while it last. After this, you will be very busy to even care about the attention you received."

Well, that's what Mr. Aizawa told me.

I was worried about Iida since I found out that his brother was attacked by the Hero Killer, a villain that the hero was searching for during his mission. News about Hero Killer was spreading wildly among the society. That man was a notorious villain for killing many Pro Heroes. Iida's brother, Ingenium was the only person whose life was gracefully and kindly spared by the Hero Killer. I just hoped he's alright.

.
.
.
.
.

Zzzttt... zzzttt...

"Boboiboy! Stop it!"

"AARRRRGGHHH!!!"

"AARRRRGGHHH!!!"

I woke up from my dream while trying to control my breathing. I looked around and realised that I was in my bedroom. I covered my face with my hands, still trying to process everything.

That dream... it's kinda similar with the previous one... but there's still a different... the only thing that was the same in the dream was my second tier lightning quirk, Thunderstorm.

Last night, I dreamt of myself in thunderstorm form, attacking some people. One of them look like the hijab girl I saw in my vision a long ago, just a bit younger. I don't know why I attack them in the first place.

Just now, it's the same. The dream was about my thunderstorm form but the place was different. I was at a circus and was fighting a huge clown. The people from my previous dream were there too. Then, there's the robot named Ochobot. He told me to stop. And then, I heard scream and... I woke up.

I don't know why I kept on dreaming things like this. Could the dreams be my missing memories? But if that's the case, why I suddenly have the flashbacks from dreams?

I sighed since there are more questions had crossed my mind but I know pretty well that they won't be answered sooner. So, the wise thing I could do is going back to sleep. It's only 2 in the morning and tomorrow, the school will be starting.