Chapter 6 *Rogue*

Sydney {POV}

I tried to grab Ricks attention so I bit his tail. But his attention span is so short. I bit his tail really hard. 'Dick Rick, there's a rogue in the forest.' I said through mind link.
I'm guessing he told the kids because they all scattered to the house. I started towards the forest but the red pair of eyes were gone.
I wift the air, and caught his scent. I began running with Rick high on my heals, and a couple other wolves behind him, when did they get here?
I saw the wolf and he was fast, but not fast enough. I leaped and tackled. Surprised by my tackle, he kicked me into the tree. Rick growled, but I told him to step back and I'll handle him, and he did.
The rogue and me circled, till I finally worked the nerves to tackle him. I grabbed at his neck and when he bit my ear I clenched harder at his neck and he stopped squirming but I kept his heart beat.
I flipped the fur on my neck and waved my tail side to side. Happy being successful of taking a wolf twice my size. I looked over at the three guys stunned by my amazement. 'He's not dead, I punctured his important pulse that led to his brain. He's knocked out, but we have to take him to the pack house. When he wakes he gonna be pissed.' I brong them all into the mind link so I wouldn't repeat myself.
It only took two of them, which was Rick and Alpha Walker. Kyle was walking side by side with me. Sending flirt mind links.
'You were hot the way you flipped your tail when you whooped his ass.' He said bumping my side.
'Thank you My me.' I say sliding my voice.
'Why didn't you let Rick take him when you got kicked into the tree.' He asked.
'Im a Alpha, I was seeking my opportunity and when I was successful I eased and became vulnerable. I don't want to be known as a weakling, so I show I'm strong. Like my mom and dad.' I finish, it was simple to me a lot of people asks me that.
'I wish I could say the same. I look in the mirror and I see a hot bad ass chick magnet, cool with everyone. Then I look at my father, ruthless, strong, independent. I'm like how the hell with I ever going to be an Alpha if I'm not like my dad.' He says.
'You won't be. You're not him. You have to just learn who to trust who not to. When you know you have a enemy show them you're not weak, give them a small upper hand, when they get cocky trike them down. I like you, you're funny and if you were like your dad you wouldn't have a head.' I tell him. He had seemed humor but I was serious.
'How are you so wise?' He asks.
'Its not that I'm "wise" but I've been a mini alpha since I was fifteen.' I told him.
'In older than you yet I don't have, half the brain you do.'
'I doubt that. You're just so caught up in trying to stay young you're forgetting the responsibility.' I said.
'That's true, wanna wrestle?' He asks.
'Rick and Walker are caring a rogue werewolf, and you want to wrestle?' I tried to comprehend.
'Come on, they chose to do the heavy lifting, plus when you were fighting Rick said I couldn't beat you're ass.' He admitted.
'Fine.' I agree.
He decided it'll be okay to tackle me, but he let his grip go soft, simple mistake. I bit his paw and sent him flying into a tree.
He snarled at me. He got up and jumped for me. He jumped to high to slid under him, he sent him self flying into a rose bush.
My wolf rolled over laughing with her tongue hanging off the side of her mouth.
When I opened my eyes to a growling. I saw Nyle standing over me. 'You look like a porky pine!' I said laughing through mind link.
He growled again and tried to snap at my head. I thought we were playing. I snarled at him and flipped us.
He tried to bite at my leg but I presses my paw on his mouth to keep him from snapping I put my teeth in his neck. 'Okay you win, I give in, just don't kill me.' He plead. I let go and licked his face. I went to catch up with Rick and Walker.
I went up stairs and into my room, to change. Its cool they made their hallways big enough for wolves to walk in.
My wolf whispered having to stay out of control. I tried to mind link Rick, but I couldn't get through.
I saw Nyle and talking to his pals. "Nyle, where's Rick and Walker?" I asked.
"Dungeon where we keep rogues." I growled at him.
"Yes, because I live here and know exactly where that is. Idiot. Escort me." I demand him. He simply shrugged, he said bye to his friends and whispered something to them.
I turned around ready to walk, when some one grabbed my ass. "Nyle!" I grabbed and twisted his wrist, I tripped him and pressed my knee into his back. "Apologize, Nyle, or one future alpha to another, I'll beet your ass wolf form or not." I tell
him.
"Sydeny, what the hell!" Candice screams.
"He grabbed my ass." That was all I had to say, and kicked his ribs.
"Don't fuck with Sydney, she's one chick you don't wanna fuck with, handsome," She looked at the position I was holding him in."as you can tell." She got up and kicked him again.
"Apologize, or I'll snap your wrist Nyle." I promise him.
"I apologize." He says.
"For?" I say.
"Grabbing your sweet ass." He responds.
"Good enough, I guess. What do you think Candice."
"I think I should kick him again, to teach him a sure lesson." When Candice was about to kick him, his friend grabbed her ass and she did the same.
"I guess the boys in this pack is just horny, right Syd." I nodded.
"I think you're right Candi, what his name?" I asked.
"What is you're name?" She asks the guy she has pinned down.
"Billy." Candice and I give them a sheepish smile.
'Want to tell them good night, for being naughty.' I ask Candi through mind link.
'Us both.' She said.
"Goodnight boys!" We said simultaneously.
"Wait n-" They said, But it was too late. Candice and picked their heads up with their hair, and slammed it on the floor. They were out.
We both got up and gave each other a rewarding high five. We looked that last man standing.
"You're not like your friends, are you?" I asked.
He only shook his head no.
"What's you name." I ask.
"Rodney." He says.
"Hot." Candice says.
"Can you take me to the dungeon?" I ask.
He nodded his head yes.
"Syd, let me have him, when your done." Candice says.
I nod and so does he.
~
"Sorry about what we did to your friends." I say breaking the silence that was slowly killing me.
"Don't be, I told Nyle no. But him being future alpha he didn't have to listen to me." He says.
"Why do you hang with them if they're nothing like you?" I ask.
"Well, Billy is my cousin. I don't want to sometimes. But people like me tend to stick around others. Wolves can be social animals. You know it's complicated." He cuts himself short.
"No not really. Candice and I has always been best friends since Pre-K. Kelly only thing with us because she's Candice cousin. But when she was with us she always had her nose in a book." I laugh a little so does he.
"I don't like books." He said. We both laughed till arrived at the dungeon he later and I said bye.
~
I saw Rick and Walker kicking the rogue.
"Stop kicking him!" Yelled.
They both looked at me, and Rick frowned. "He says he's nit going to speak unless he speaks with you."
I rolled my eyes. "It stinks down here." I say clutching my nose.
I walked over to gate and pushed them a side. I saw the guy he was wearing a pair a pants, I looked at the bandage on his neck.
"So you're the beauty that knocked me out" He says.
"What's you're name?" I ask.
"Nath, well Nathon but my pals call me Nath. What's yours sweet cheeks." He asks.
"My name's Sydney. Now where are you from." I ask.
"RichWood Pack, I haven't seen my mom and dad in while, so I came looking." He said.
"Rick, go get a burger, Walker get some water." I demand.
"Why should I listen to you?" Walker asks.
"I'm the only one who can make him talk. He's not even rogue, he's from the other pack." I tell him, he groans and leaves.
"Why are here." I ask.
"Some of our enforcers saw mom dead, and she was pregnant with quaddruplets. But they weren't in her. Some I came looking. No sign of my dad, but the pups. I saw you playing with them." He says.
"Then why did the Goddess give them to me?" I ask.
"Hell, I don't know. Do I look like the Goddess to you!?" He says.
I heard foot steps approach and saw Alpha Walker.
I took the bottle from him. "You look dehydrated," I say he tries to reach for the bottle."Only rogues have red eyes, why were yours red?" I ask.
"Me and my father had a fight, physically. I said in the 'I'd kill you, because I wish you were dead' seeing that they haven't returned they think I killed him. So they kicked me out my pack, until I prove myself not guilty," He says. "So can have some water, please?" He urges.
I screw the cap open and and try to hand it to him. When Walker yanked my arm. He snatched the bottle and dumped all the water out.
"What the he'll Walker!" I yell.
"You heard him he's rogue!" He yells back.
"FORCE not CHOICE!" I yell, using Alpha tone.
He growls at my tone. "No body become rogue with option." Walker says.
"Some, and Nathon is not one of choice. So be a good dog and fetch another bottle of water." I demand. He growls lowly, and do as I say.
"Well Nathon, you'll never see your mom and dad again, that's for sure." A voice tells him.
Look up and see Rick munching on a burger. He reaches in bag and hands me one, and tosses one to Nathon.
"I stopped by McDonald's I decided to give us something since we skipped breakfast taking care of the pups." He says mouth full of food.
"I know my mom's dead but how do you know my dad is?" Nathon asks.
"Well, Nath. Since your so curious. I killed him, and the Goddess thanks me." Rick said taking another bite.
I punched hi leg. "What!" He yells. I growled so I took his burger and bit it. "Is that extra burger yours?" I ask. He nods."I got me and you an extra inca-" he gets cut off when I tossed Nath the extra burger.
I looked at Rick, who gave me a pissed expression. "Oops," he reaches for the other burger, but I grab his wrist. "That goes to Walker. You greedy bastard." I mumbled the last part. But he still growled.
"Girly are you bipolar or something?" Nathon asks.
"Don't call me girly my name is Sydney. And no, make me mad, I'll get mad. She signs of respect I'd be respectful. Simple." I say.
He mumbled something but I didn't care to listen.
After we finished eating Walker finally showed with Nathons water.
"What took so long?" I asked Walker.
"I didn't realise at first, but Billy and Nyle were knocked out on the floor, so I took the joy dumping a bucket of ice water on the after Rodney helped drag them outside. Myles looking for you." Walker said, I smiled smirk like.
"Birch shouldn't have grabbed my ass." I say.
"What about Billy." Rick asks.
"He grabbed Candice ass, we told them good night though, so we're not completely bad people, right?" I say, they bust out laughing, even Alpha Walker.
"No it doesn't make you a bad personal. It makes you a bad ass werewolf." Rick says in between laughs causing them to laugh harder.
I grabbed the water bottle from Alpha Walker. I took the cap off, I poured some water on on Walker, Rick, and Nathon. Their laughs slowed down then stopped. I handed Nath his half full water bottle.
"Oops." I say, then walked out the dungeon.