Chapter 31 *Oh My God*

Sorry for the long wait, believe it or not But since school started I've been hella busy.

Sydney POV

Ryan was obviously happy, but I was scared. I told Ryan I was sleepy and seemed to have understood at the moment. Then when we woke he wanted to tell the whole entire pack, but got frustrated when I told him I didn't want him too. Now, ever since he found out he doesn't want to leave my side. And everyone started to notice and I haven't even told Candice. Ryan doesn't want me going on walks by myself he's even letting other people take his shifts to stay with me. Tyler, Zack and all his friends are getting really suspicious.

2 weeks later

"Come on, Ryan, we're on patrol." Zack tells him.

I look at Ryan who was helping me make sandwiches for the three little ones somewhere. "Maliki is taking my shift today too."

"Ry. What's up?  For the past two weeks you haven't went on your patrols, are you okay?" Zack asked.

"Ya, i'm, fine."

"You stressed I'm. Who isn't?"

"I wa-"

"Zack, Leo's out pack playing. Do you think you can give him his sandwich?" I ask.

Zack gave me a suspectful, and irritated look. Ryan growled at him. "I think you have two or four legs of your own that works just fine." He gripped Ryans shoulder and walked away.

"Thanks for your help." I mumble under my breath. "I'll be back Ry."

"No, I take it to him. You just stay put. For me." He convinces.

I could see the not telling everyone thing is weighing on him. Ryan came back, but I was already starting on Aroara's sandwich. He began to start again. "When do you want to tell them?" I ask.

I saw his eyes transfer to me and back to the plate. I used my telekinesis to move the plate over to me and he winded up putting mayo on the table. "Ry. When do you want to tell them?" I ask.

"When ever you feel ready to." I look I'm his eyes, but only scarce information forms. He was irritated.

"What if am, ready?" I ask.

He looks at me with mysterious look, as if he's trying to figure me out. "You're not ready, don't pity me."

He slapped the lettuce and tomato on the bread and called for Sandy.

"SYDNEY!" Someone yelled, but unfortunately it sounded oddly familiar.

As loud stomps came closer, Ryan was by my side in a minute.  Only to find out that the large footsteps belong to, Rick.

"As to why do I have the pleasure to be in your present Alpha Carter." I say sarcastically.

"Stop playing stupid. Where's Afradiety!" He yelled.

"What makes you think I've seen her. You practically banned me from her." I say. He squints his eyes at me and takes a step closer, and Ryder gives him a warning growl.

"Where's Afradiety?" He asks.

"I. Don't. Know."

"I think I know who does." Ryan says. "Sandy!" He called out.

Only a minutes later red head Sandy came running into the kitchen. "Why did you want two sandwiches?" He asks.

" Bec- 'Cause I was extra hungry." She started rubbing her belly in the same circular. Violet decided to take over. Lie detector.