Chapter 30 *Wow*

This is my thirtieth chapter on WattPad and I want to make it great. Thanks for over the 300 views everyone. Here's Double Mated Chapter 30. It's gonna be good, at the ending.

Sydney {POV}

Ryan was dragging me I'm circles. "I think we're going in circles." I announced.

"And how do you know that?" Ryan asked coming to halt, causing me to run into his back.

"I've seen that same snake, like six times." I put my hands on my hips as the snake just stared at us.

Ry jumped a little when it only looked at me. "I hate snakes, they're weird killing slimy creatures. Gross."

"You're a werewolf, and didn't you have a pet snake?" I asked him.

"Did, yes. Now it's gone." He gave me a half smile.

"Awe, you let him go?" I said in awe.

"More like he's still somewhere in the pack house." He gave me a fake smile and dragged me behind him.

Trees, look up. Violet told me.

I tapped Ryans spine and when he looked at me I gave him two thumbs up, when we both looked up. "Matthew?" I ask.

He mumbled shit, then jumped from the tree. "Mason, and Jackson may have let go of his prize, but I haven't. I'm taking back what's mine." He walked closer to me and Ryan growled. Mason and Ryan looked a lot alike, not a lot, but they have some similarities.

"Sydney, isn't yours." Ryan growled.

"Sydney she's a beauty, but she isn't mines. Candice is." This is not good. I thought they were in our past.

I looked at his Ryan. His pupils were a foggy grey, I knew he was mind-linking someone. Most likely Zack. I heard another thud. I turned around and saw Matthew. "Why are you here? You don't have a mate." I stated.

"That's not true. Maddison is mine." That's not good either.

"Maddison is Marked Matthew. Candice us marked Mason. So just go back to home, we nothing-"

"But break our hearts. See werewolves wiped out a lot of our species so some of us don't have a vampire mate, just humans or werewolves. We hav-"

"I was thinking, when I finally got home after letting Ryan have you. I'm empty, now without you Sydney. And I was thinking the whole reason I stupidly let you go, was because you went into heat. You can't go into heat if your mate is dead."

You could hear footsteps approach and it was more than one. I turn around and saw three wolves, and three unshifted werewolves. "You have two choices. Walk away and never return, or we drag you away and no one will ever see you again." Zack offered." Jackson was about to say sis something when a storm of growls erupted from us.
"Okay, we'll see you later." Jackson says.

"No you won't." I smile, my evil smile.

Jackson jumped to a tree, as did Mason and Matthew. "Oh wait," Jackson said, "tell Afradiety I said hi, she's a sweet little girl." With that he was hopping tree to tree and a white was chasing him. Rick.

I whistled for Rick and he jotted back to me. He was holding his serum trunks in his mouth. He shifted and Ryan shielded him me from him. "You look at me now." Rick voice said echoing through the through the wilderness. I turned around and looked at him. "How she's he know about Afradiety?" Rick asked me.

"Why are you asking me? I don't know." I stressed to him.

"Well, I'm getting April, and Afradiety and I'm going back to my pack. I don't whether you lying our not."

He stated walking towards the beach why I stood in embarrassment by the other werewolves. "Rick, you can leave. But you can't blame me." I tell him.

He stopped and turned around. "I don't blame you. I blame myself for coming back." Then for him to prevent anymore interruptions of his dramatic exit, he uses his wolf speed to get away.

"Are you okay, Sydney?" Zack asked in reassurance.

"Ya, I'm fine. Come on, Ry."

Everyone was having a good time, Lacey and Talia are keeping their distance, but their mates had to go home because caused too much violence between each other.

"I want to go in the ocean." I tell Ryan.

"Baby, I just got comfortable." His eyes were closed and he was under the umbrella.

"Then how are you going to get that sand off of you?" I ask.

"What sand?" I grabbed a bucket that I filled with sand, and right when he opened his eyes, threw every drop of sand on him. "Sydney!" I started running towards the ocean as he was behind me.

I guess the sand slowed my paste because the next thing I know is that, Ryans arms have me in the air. "You thought you were getting away?" He asks me as, I continue to giggle.

"Actually yes." I say. He puts me down and hugs me to him.

"I love you Sydney." He tells me.

"I love you too, Ryan."

He hugged me even closer to him. "Now you're sandy too." He tells me. I push away from him and tried to dust the sand off of me.

"It's not that easy." Ryan says. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Next thing you, Ryan and I are surrounded by cold blue water. "Ryan!" I yelled. He smiled and landed his full lips on mine.

***

When got home, Rick, Afradiety, and April were gone. But Leo Sandy and Aroara, insisted We watch a family movie.

We took a vote on watching Frozen or Amazing Spiderman 2. Ryan and I were out voted three to two, I thought Leo would back us up on watching Frozen, but him, Aroara, and Sandy, proffered to watch Amazing SpiderMan 2.

The kids shared a room, and Ryan and I tucked them in. Right before we got to go to bed.

Ryan and I layed on our side just staring gloriously at each other. Then Ryan took his arm and wrapped it around my waist pulling me closer to him. "I love you so much Sydney." Ryan tells me.

"I love you more than you could possibly love me." I argue with him.

He kisses my lips. "That's impossible." He kissed me again, then made his way above me. "I." He kissed my lips. "Love." He kissed my chin. "You." He kissed my chest. "More." He ended up going lower. "Than." He kissed my belly button. "Anything?" He inhaled my scent from my stomach.

"Ryan?" I ask.

"Sydney. You're pregnant."

============================

I said it'll be good not long. But I'm happy and so should you. Sorry, it tool so long, head hasn't been really in the game lately so it might be a while before chapter 31 comes out.

Sorry and I still love you. This book still has a long journey ahead of it.