Chapter 9 *Malcom*

Sydney {POV}

As soon as I told Candice we shot upstairs to get ready. It turns out that we were fight hungry.
I went to tell the guys, they were all in.
"Ready to whoop ass?" Candice asked.
"Ya, let's practice in the back, just a warm up." I said.

Rick {POV}

I never cared for fighting unless it was for a good reason, but Candice and Sydney seems to eat, sleep, and breathe fighting.
The only time I fight for fun is either to prove a point, or to impress someone. I'd fight to impress Sydney even though I have April.
I saw Candice and Sydney fight, they have some serious moves but Sydney's whooping ass. Every time Candice sees thinks she has the upper hand, Sydney erases that thought.
"You've been avoiding me." April said coming out of no where.
"I wouldn't say avoiding, but I'd say clearing my thoughts." I said trying not to look at her beautiful face.
"You know she's only seventeen, your twenty one. It won't work, not for long." She says, in a sweet voice, she right but age isn't anything but a number.
"Age ain't nothing but a number." I tell her.
"The Goddess wants up to be together you can't ignore her, or me." She grabbed my arm and kissed me. Shockingly I liked it, but I pushed her away.
"I know we're not mates, but we're the closest we're going to get to it." She determined but I didn't care. I wanted her so much, but I had to make sure that I was in the okay zone with Sydney.
Sydney and Candice are talking, so I decided to ear hustle.
"I don't want to be with Rick anymore, he can bang if he wants, I don't give a flying fuck. So forget it Candice!" She yelled at her. And started walking towards the house.
"Sydney you need to chill before you surround yourself around people." Candice said, Sydney turned around.
"And why is miss know it all." She snapped.
"Remember when Tait stole your pizza, you were so pissed when you turned the corner and knocked out your dad, the almighty Alpha." She said raising her hands and dropping them to her side.
How the hell does a sixteen year old knock out an Alpha? "Fuck Tait and I feel sorry for the next person that pisses me off." Candice walked over to Sydney and put her hand on her shoulder to turn her around. Big mistake, Sydney flipped her on her back and left.
"You know better to touch me in a mood like this." She muttered.
"I think she's mad," April said. "I'll talk to her." With that she was gone, I forgot she's extremely fast.
~
I walked over to Candice. She was still laying on the ground.
I put my hand down, she grabbed my hand, and traded places with me, now I'm laying and she's standing, and she walks off without a word.
"Candice." I say.
"What the hell do you want!?" She says, not looking back.
"Why are you so mad!?" She stopped and turned around. Anger filled her eyes, not from Sydney, but from me.
"'Cause you're a dick, Rick."
"I have one, but I beg to differ that I am one." I say, but I chose the wrong words at the wrong time. I have no idea how but I ended up on the ground and her arm diagonal my chest.
"Sydney, is a loving girl. Before we left Tait broke her heart. Then she met you liked you, then you broke her heart for no reason, this kiss a tramp. How can you be a Alpha, when you can't even be a boyfriend." With that she got up and walked away.

Sydney {POV}

I was so mad I swallowed three bottles of water to cool my temper, but I was still mad as hell.
"Hi." A girls said, I know exactly who.
"Bye," I say. I finish my bottle of water, and tried to get up, but she grabbed my wrist. "I'm warning you, you have three seconds to let go." But she held on.
I kicked the chair she was in and she fell to floor. I grabbed her wrist that was holding my arm, and I broke it. She screamed in pain.
Candice came running in and saw the angry tention in the room. She walked hesitantly close. "Okay, Sydney walk away from her slowly." I just left.
I fucking hate everything, is dying a option right now. I went to look for Alpha Axel but I found Luna Ebony.
"Luna Ebony, when's practice?" I ask her.
"Practice started twenty minutes ago, but it's only for men." She say.
"I'm going to have intrude, I feel as if I can take down ten men at once." I say.
She only shrugged and led the way to their gym.
When I got their there was so many shirtless men I could've died.
I cleared my throat to grab Alpha Axel attention. Every one stopped and looked at me. "What, y'all acting as if you've never seen a girl before." I rolled my eyes and walked to Axel.
"This is practice for enforcers in beginners men." He said.
"Men? It looks as if you're training women. Its been too long since I fought, assign me one." I ordered.
"What's your rank in fighting 1-25?" He asked.
"Female 25, Male 24. So sign me one." I demanded.
"I don't believe you."
"Sign me the largest man you have." I said.
"No, you're gonna start with Malcom, if you can take him, I'll assign the largest guy. Deal?" I smile as the Malcom guy came upfront.
"Deal," I turned my attention to Malcom. "Don't go easy on me, cause I'm not going to hesitate on going easy on you. Considered yourself warned." I said, then started walking towards a ring.
"Alpha Axel, where's the pack doctor." Candice said holding April.
"What happened?" He asked.
"She did." Candice said pointing to me.
Axel neck snapped in my direction. "What!? I told her to let go of my wrist, I told her three seconds, I was nice and gave her five, she was just plain hard headed. So I hit her head, hard." All the guys bust out laughing, but I was serious.
He looked at Candice. "Down the hall on the left, take two rights and third door." She nodded and dragged did the limp body. "I'll be back." She said.
"Can I fight now?" I asked losing my patients.
Malcom stepped into the ring.
"You first." I said.
He shrugged. After a minute or two of circling he finally charged.
I ducked grabbed his legs and flipped him over my head, and he landed on his back. "Really!?"
He quickly hopped to his feet. I let him punch me, but when he tried again I grabbed his arm twisted it, swept him off his feet and on his face. I could've struck him out there, but chose not to.
"Get up princess." I said leaning against the rope.
"No more Mr nice guy." He said.
"Baby," I said in a innocent voice. "I never asked for him." I said evil like.
He punched me in the face, but I returned the favor with a punch to his side.
He knocked me down and hovered above me. "I'm liking this position." He says with a smirk.
"I'm not." I slipped my knee in between his legs, brining my foot on his abs and launching backwards on his back.
Why he was still on the ground I took his left arm and right leg and brong them side by side above his back.
"My daddy taught me this move, I can break your arm and continue fighting, I could break your leg and continue fighting, or knock you out. Well it's usually death, but I'm being nice." I said.
"Fuck." He mumbled.
"Good night, pup." I grabbed his head and hit on the floor.
I got up. Stepped out the ring. This was too easy.
I saw Candice standing there. "Hey girly." I said.
"Are you not made anymore, cause when your made you turn into a female hulk." She says.
"I think my angers gone, but I still have to prove to Axel I'm rank 25." I said.
"Obviously he's blind, but you had your fun, let me have mine." I rolled my eyes.
"What kind of girls are y'all." A guy asked.
"Bad ass ones." I gave her a high five, and she stepped into the ring.
A real nice looking guy came up, to fight Candice, he was huge, but Candice has handled people three times her size.
"Carmen dow-" Axel started.
"Apparently you're blind and deaf, Axel, he wants to fight her let him. That's his ass not yours." I told him rolling my eyes.
"Okay." He said.
It wasn't long before he was out. When Candice and I were leaving. The guys were giving us looks of lust.
But what I didn't notice was Rick standing in the door way.
~
When I got out the shower I decided today I'd join the pack for dinner, only because Candice is good at persuading.
When I arrived at dinner, the whole pack was there, at my it wasn't mandatory for the whole pack to be there. But they were all here.
Candice and I even saw a few of the guys we beat up, probably together we beat up eleven guys. I ended up spotting all six guys I beat up Malcom, Jackson, William, Kyle, Colton, and Manny. I felt kind of bad part of their faces were purple.
Candice ditched me to sit next to the guy Cameron, grabbed my plate and sat in the only available seat. Next to Malcom.
I didn't say anything but half way through the meal, Malcom broke our silence.
"What made you mad?" He asked.
I finished chewing my spaghetti and responded, "My friend Candice pointed out my boyfriend kissing another girl, well ex-boyfriend now."
I cut the stake and took a bite. "That sucks." He says taking a sip of water.
"Why do think I was so mad?" I stabbed my plate through the meat, and everyone stared at me and my broken plate. I got up and left. Malcom got up and followed.
I went upstairs and tried to enter my room when I felt a grasp on my arm. I shifted my arm in his hand and grabbed his wrist him close to my face.
He smiled and looked at my lips and back to my eyes. His eyes were so a beautiful ocean crisp blue, my grip loosens and I was up against the wall.
"I ought to cool your temper." He says, followed by kiss.
Being a idiot I kissed him back, he placed hands on my hips and pushed me closer to him.
No matter how much I wanted to, I couldn't, I couldn't do it. I pushed him away, away but he grabbed my belt holder and pulled me back, "You need to loosen up, I'm going to help, Sydney." He said forcing his lips on mine.
So I let him loosen me up.

============================

Malcom is a new character that'll be in and out of book, good and bad
That main photo is Malcom as is says, I edit the photos so you'd know, next chapter will be the last chapter of the Silver Eclipse pack.
I usually update often, but tomorrow is the 4th of July, so I won't be updating tomorrow, sorry. But I'd make it as clear as day on the next chapter.
Can you comment and tell me if you like it so far, well, there's not much to say so.

<3 See you Later £>