Chapter 26 *Help*

Sydney {POV}

I couldn't believe we are actually asking for help. I left the room Ryans voice was driving me slowly insane, so I'm sitting in the comfort of Jackson, but it don't feel the same anymore.

"Are you okay?" Jackson asked me.

"Ya, just feeling a sick, that's all." I told him, it wasn't a complete lie, I did feel sick, just because I'm no longer interested in him.

"Want me to take you to bed?" Jackson asked.

"I'm fine here." He kissed my forehead and settled a little.

When a little sick turned to the whole world spinning, I knew something was wrong.

My skin started was starting to burn, like a intense sunburn. I couldn't move or anything it was almost impossible. Even if I did move, my skin would burn more.
Jackson seemed to notice my skin. "Sydney, are you okay?" I saw my skin and it was red.

"My sk-in, hurt-s." I told him.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the nurse. "Nurse Stella, I could use some help." Jackson layed me on the bed as the nurse went through the beds to get to me.

"Is it sunburn?" She asked.

"N-no." I told her.

"She's a werewolf, right?" Nurse Stella asked Jackson.

"Yes."

"We need Doctor Trace, I'll be right back." Stella left the room, and that's when I felt it. The heat reached my core that's when I remember what my mom told me, heat.

Probably a minute later is when Doctor Trace showed up. She began touching my forehead, back, and legs. "She's in heat."

"Heat? What the hell is that!?" Jackson yelled.

"When we-wolves, need m-mate." I tried to say, but I knew I wasn't making any since.

Why did I need Ryan, if maple was gone?

It's your heart, and Maple she lys in their. Violet told me. Maple will always be in my heart but I didn't understand how this was possible I only heard his voice.

"She's right. She needs her mate, Her werewolf is surfacing." Trace said.
"What do you need her mate, I'm right here!" Jackson said a bit annoyed.

"Her werewolf mate, needs to have sex with her so she will be well. You're her vampire, you'll just cause her more pain." Trace told him. Jackson believed her but he didn't wanted to.

He looked at me, and tears filled his eyes. He didn't want let someone old into my new life again, it was dangerous to him.

"Get Ryan from the Silver Eclipse pack on the phone. The Jr. He goes by Rj." Jackson said, he couldn't bare my pain. Even if he couldn't cure it. He honestly loved me.

Jackson took me upstairs and layed me in the bed. He said he was going to make a phone call, but hasn't been here the last fifteen minutes. It was getting to me bad.

'Candice I need help.' I mind linked her.

'I know I heard. Jackson and I are meeting up with Ryan at the grand rock.' The only thing I could think was this was going to be a ling while of pain.

Candice {POV}

We were almost there and I felt like this a movie, written badly. It was only a phone call and she went into heat? I just hope to the Goddess that Jackson doesn't bring up the whole situation.

"How are feeling?" I asked getting rid of the awkward silence writhing in between us.

"Terrible." One word answers are never satisfied.

"Janice, she's a beautiful little girl." I said flipping another subject.

"Ya, she looks like our mom did. That's why dad act as if he's her life savor. Aaron looks like her it's not the same, cause he's a guy. I look like my dad, and that's one of the reasons my mom treated me like a prince." I saw a smile creep his face. I let out a small chuckle.

"You do look like you dad. The resemblance, he couldn't deny you as his son even if he wanted to." I said, he laughed and that made me feel good that a bad situation has became a little better.

"You have any siblings?" Jackson asked.

"No, Sydney's the closest I'm going to get to one." I said honestly.

"I'm thinking about letting her go." Jackson stated.

"Sydney?"

"Ya, I could find someone else though, right?"

"Ya, but not like her. How come though?" I ask.

"How come what?" Jackson asks.

"Just yesterday you were ready to risk the lives of all your friends and family to keep her. Now you're just going to let her go?" I was bewildered by all of this.

"The heat. If I'm not what she needs, she musint be what she needs. I'm not going to live, with my girlfriend fucking another guy and me being okay with it. I would die and got to he'll before that." Jackson said, we were quiet the rest of the way.

***

"Hey Ryan, and... Zack!" I jumped into Zack arms as he smothered me in kisses. As soon as he let me down, I collapsed to the ground.

No, not now. I was going into heat. My skin began to burn and that's when Zack lifted me off the ground. He already knew, he gave Ryan a nods as Zack Carey's me away. I never want to leave his comfort again.

Ryan {POV}

The way Candice eyes lit as she saw Zack, I hope I get that reaction from Sydney.

"Don't worry, when you see Sydney. I won't see her again. She'll go home with you." The guy said, I actually forgot his name.

"Why?"

"You had her first. I shouldn't have taken her from you. So let's leave it like that."

So we did.

============================

I made this chapter because I realised its a damn werewolf book and not vampire... we're going to beauty of supernatural things.

Keep reading bot for me please and don't worry, the road they're driving on is about to get dangerous.

£>Keep reading and check out my other books<3