Chapter 28 *Back*

Sydney {POV}

Someone's after me? Who? Why?
"Afradiety, you remember me right?" I ask her.

"Yes, you rescued my brother and sisters and me. You became our mom. I almost saved her you know." Afradiety said.

"Who?" I asked.

"My actual mom. I saw her the murderer. She was mad, and I saw her coming. I told my mom, but she didn't believe me. The Goddess didn't send you to rescue us, did she?" Afradiety asked.

"Well, yes and no. She gave me a path and it led to you four. So technically yes." I explained.

"Intresting. Well I promised Sandy and Aroara we'd spend sister time. I'll talk you little Aunt Sydney." She waved me off and skipped off.

Somethings different about her, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Afradiety {POV}

I walked to the back and that's what When I was hit with a vision again.

"I kniw you're bot my sister's, come on out. I won't bite." I say, I try and strain a serious voice, but only my innocence appeared.

"I know you won't hurt me, you're powerless, strengthless, and vulnerable." I didn't know why he sounded creepy.

"I'm five, not stupid. Vulnerable- it basically means, easy catch, hopeless, helpless. Why are you on my Aunts, mates, dad's, friend, land?" I knew he wasn't a werewolf, he seemed too kind.

"Well, your Aunt Mate, stole something from me that I can't live with out. I'm just getting it back, no matter what gets in my way." Hisbvoice seemed harmless.

"I'm Afradiety. What's yours?" I asked the strange man that stood before me.

"My name is Jackson."

============================

I'm so rude, I 'lied' about it being the end. Its about time action has come into place ;)

Sorry it's short, but it's only a filter a small small small filter, but I'll make up for it next chapter

Vote, and later guys