Chapter 27 *Saved*

Sydney {POV}

Some people said if you lost from one you'll never receive it again. But that was a lie.

I don't know if it was because I was in heat or something but Ryan became mine again but that was four days ago.

***

"Hey Clair, hey Tim." I greeted myself as I walked up the living room.

Clair was sitting on Tim's lap as they watched Iron Man.

"I'm still upset with you, and you need to talk to Malcom. He's a complete wreck." Clair got up and dragged Tim with her. He mouthed sorry to me, but I gave him a thumbs up.

I for got all bout Malcom. I felt a pair of lips on my neck, and turned around to meet a pair of grey eyes that were fixed on mine.

"Hello, Ryan." I said in a loving voice.

"Darling. We're going to the movies and you have no choice but to come." Ryan said hopping over the couch next to me.

"Who's all going? It's Tuesday." I said.

"No Wednesday." I pulled out my phone and showed him. Right under the time it read: August 1, 2015, Tuesday.

"Oh, then your dad's coming today." He tried to get away but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down.

"Well I thought that it already passed but you have to talk to your dad. By the way you look a lot like him." Why dies everyone say that, I don't see it.

"Oh geez."

"Sydney Nicole Hayes. Lucas Hayes is in the Alpha office with Tarrent Hopkins and Candice Hopkins. They're waiting for you." A girl wearing a blue shirt and dark denim jeans.

"Okay, thank you-"

"Rachel." She finished.

I smiled at Rachel and made my way towards the office.

When I opened the door Candice had a smug smile on her face knowing her accusations I knew what role we were playing. "Sit." My father said in his deep voice.

I sat obediently next to Candice. "Alpha Lucas, Beta Hopkins." I said. I don't understand why my father referred Alpha Lucas instead of Alpha Hayes, but whatever.

"What were thinking living in a home of vampires?" Beta Hopkins asked respectfully I knew then they were playing a game of good cop bad cop.

"Well I wanted to try something new." I answered.

"Why?"

"Because it's all BS." I said. My dad looked at me as if I wasn't me.

"Sydney, see they've corrupted you." My dad said leaning forward.

"Well daddy. They didn't corrupt me. Have you met humans their mouths are filthy and in high school I only caught on." I told him.

He turned his attention to Candice. "Why'd you go?"

"What?"

"Why'd you go?"

"That's a stupid question."

'Ready to confuse the hell out of them?' Candice asked through mind link.

'Yes.'

"Gun." I said.

"Wound." Candice said.

"Pain." I said.

"Poison." She said.