Chapter 13 * The Grand Rock pt1*

Sydney {POV}

2 Days Later

Alpha Axel said our stay is unlimited. I've been in my room, I haven't left. I've been slowly rotting here. Only water from the faucet has been keeping me alive, but I might just die from sleep deprivation anyways.
I broke the TV and cut two inches off my hair, that only grew back longer.
Every once in a while someone would knock on the door, just to make sure I was okay. But I haven't heard from, Malcom or Ryan.
There was a tainted knock on the door, but I simply ignored it. "Sydney? It's Nath, again, are you hungry." He asked. I am starving. I didn't care though.
"Sydney, please give a sign that you're still alive." Candice voice said.
I picked up the thing closest to me, the lamp, and I threw it at the door. I know it was unnecessary, but me speaking wasn't a option.
"Someone is here to see you." Candice said. I only growled.
"It's Ryan, with his friend Zack." My eyes shot open. I wanted more than anything to see him. But I was a mess.
My hair was so tangled it'll take hours for me to do my hair. I usually take two showers a day, and I only took one yesterday. My room was a mess, it looked as if world war three happened in this one room.
"No." I growled. Its the first I've spoken since I've gotten here. I never said a word, I hadn't had a reason to.
I heard Candice squeal and her footsteps desecrate. I decided to prepare myself.

Candice {POV}

No. She hasn't spoken since that stupid night, she wants to see him, but Ryan's not here.
I ran to Clair who was no long grieving over Nates stupidity.
"Clair!" I yelled, I don't know why, she was only ten feet away from me.
"What!?" She practically yelled.
"What is Ryan's number?" I asked her.
She pulled out her phone and went to the contacts. "Here." She said handing me her phone.
I clicked call, and it began to ring.

Ryan {POV}

How did I let my mate get away. I don't know where she his. She can be dead and I wouldn't know, I'm a terrible mate.
My phone began to ring, I looked at the caller ID, Clair.
"What?" I said a little harsh.
"It's Candice, from Club Luna two days ago. Sydney won't leave her room. I'm afraid she's going to starve herself to death. She wants and needs you, please I'm worried. Bring your friend Zack." She pleaded. My mates going to kill herself because she wants to see me.
"Give me an forty minutes." I say, then I hung up.
I give myself a wift, and hell I smell disgusting.
'Zack get ready, we're taking a trip to our old pack.' I told Zack through mind-link.
'Why couldn't I find the source of the smell. Lavender and Maple Syrup, why couldn't I find the source of the smell?' He complained.
My mate smells like Lavender and maple syrup, why does her scent matter to him. 'My mate smells like Lavender and Maple Syrup, and we're going to visit her today.' I told him.
'You mean my mate, right?' He said.
'We'll find out when we get there.' I said.
He sighed and said okay.
~
Zack and I are on our way to the Silver Eclipse pack.
"Why do you care for the Lavender and Maple Syrup scent?" I asked Zack who was constantly on his phone.
"I went to my mom to reassure why at a place full of werewolves only that smell stuck out. The smell that was stuck in my nose, was my mate. I even asked my wolf." He said. Something about that seemed off, really off.
"No, that smell came from a girl name Sydney. I ran into her, electricity burst within us. She was mine. She was also crying
making rage roar within me." I say, then remembering I was speaking aloud.
"You're lying." Zack said.
"Then I guess we'll find out when we get there."

Sydney {POV}

Candice knocked on my door once again. I only growled though.
"They're ready to see you
Sydney. We all are." Candice said.
My hair was naturally wavy and tossed mostly to the left. I was wearing my grey sweat shirt
and my pink and grey sports
shorts.
I reluctantly stand up when my legs began to tremble. Nervousness got the best of me, I refused to touch the door knob I havent touched in forty eight hours and sat on my bed. Why now?
She knocked again and I brong my knees to my head while I sat on my bed. She knocked again. "Sydney," A voice said, but not Candice. "Its Ryan." He said. My head shot up and the door knob rattled, the only reason it didn't open was because it was locked.
"Its locked." I say.
"Can you unlock it, please." He says, voice soft and caring.
I stand up and twist the little part of the door that sticks out. The door knob twisted and I jerked back, with my face in my hands.
I slowly lift my face from my hands, when my eyes met Ryans, my arms and legs moved with out my brains permission. My wolf took control, my arms swung around his neck and my legs around his waist. He took his hands out his pockets and wrapped them around my back.
My eyes were closed and I could feel his nose deep into my neck. "Lavender and Maple Syrup." He says, soft and slow.
"Cinnamon and Grape Vine." I say. Its been a while since I heard my own voice, I forgot how it sounded.
I opened my eyes and saw Candice smile hiding behind her one clamped hands and a tear eager to be freed.
I slowly yet hesitantly got
down off of Ryan. I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head on his chest. His right arm was wrapped around my neck as it layed on my shoulder. As his left hand was on my back.
It took a while for us to get moving.
My eyes began to burn, but it only last a minute and the pain left.
I saw everyone on I knew in the living room. Suddenly April, screamed pointed to my face.
"What!?" I practically yelled.
"Your eyes." Nath said jumping back a little.
I looked up at Ryan, who didn't move, but I felt goose bumps rise in his skin, and his eyes looked spooked.
I let go of him and walked halfway upstairs where I remember seeing a mirror.
When I looked into the mirror my eyes were red, black pupils, and black outline, but no more blue, just solid red.
I screamed with all my heart, then I collapsed. I was stiff, but I could feel the steps on my head, side, back, legs. "Ouch." Was all I could manage to say before, I was completely out.

Ryan {POV}

I heard her scream and tumbling. I saw her role onto the floor and my head jerked over to her direction.
My legs moved without my
promition, but with my wolfs.
I picked her up and she was out cold. Her heart beat was still at regualr paste but she was limp.
I began to walk towards pack doctor Liam, ignoring everyone's comments, concern, and welcomings.
"RJ whats wrong with her." I heard my dads voice from behind.
"Not now dad." I said making a right, and heading towards the third door.
"Liam isnt here, hes with Alpha Axel, and a few other pack enforcers." My dad informed me.
I groaned and opened the door anyways. "Margaret!" My dad yelled. Right, she was the pack doctor for her old pack.
My mom rushed in the office. "Ryan! Ryan?" She said, surprised at my appearance.
"My mate. Her eyes turned red, she saw the freaked out and fell down the stairs." I explained, I said laying her on a bed.
"Red? Are you sure RJ?" My mom asked trying to reassure me.
"Im sure!" I said a bit harsh than intended to be. I got rid of my wolf eyes, and let them soften so she'd hurry and findout whats wrong.
"RJ can I talk to you outside?" My dad asked.
I glared at him, why would I leave my mate and she unconscious. I get his mate was murdered, but when I brong it up he almost killed me, thats why I left this pack. "Im not leaving her." I state as I walked back to grab her hand.
"Okay, we'll talk later." He said leaving.
"She has a small concussion, you were right about her eye colour. Its unnatural," I growled at her choice of words. "sorry, but when she gain consiousness she'll be alright."
I grabbed her hand and she jolted awake, eyes still red.
She got up not blinking, she walked to the window. She opened the window and crawled out.
"Sydney?" I asked following her.
"The Grand Rock." She said. She shifted into a purple wolf and ran towards the forest.
I looked over at my mom who was just as baffled as me.
The Grand Rock ?
============================
Okay that was a weird turning point.
Oh sorry I didnt update twice yesterday, sometimes I do, Sometimes I don't. :/
Well I'll try and update today to.

VOTE PLEASE

<3 Love you guys and girls £>