38. The End

Sydney

Matthew looked in a panic, then he swung at me within seconds.

"You did this! You're ruining everything!" He slapped me and Candice yelled.

Only in seconds the window burst and it was a dead vampire. Not just any, Vampire. It was a dead Jackson.

I tried to swallow but there was a lump in my throat preventing that from happening.

Jackson's dead.

Great.

A wolf followed behind Jackson dead body, but landed in its back instead of feet. He quickly ran over to me and broke the rope with it's canines. That's when I looked at the wolf and immediately realized who it was, Malcom.

Its been a while since I've seen him, I mean, lashed out at him. He quickly looked away and went to go help Candi, but was tackled to the ground by another wolf, I'm guessing Zack.

I try and shift into my wolf, but throw up in the process, I guess it's a the pregnancy thing. I my sucks so bad to be the helpie instead of the helper. I know Ryan wants to be here, but um guessing he's off in battle somewhere around here, do wolves really smell like wet sheep hair, because I never smelt it before.

Malcom is helping me and Zack is helping his mate. Okay.

'Hi.' I link trying to start conversation.

'Hush. I have to focus.' He growls.
I didn't say anything else. There was nothing else to say. He was obviously being forced to say this.

'How do we get out?' He asks.

'So we're talking?' I ask.

'Nevermind.' He growls.

I fall to my knees, which was sadly by the steps, I don't know why but I blacked out abd I could feel my body tumbling on the steps and all I can this.

Is my baby okay?

Malcom

A vamp jumped from the ceiling knocking Sydney down the steps. I pressed my paw to his chest and ripped is head off with my canines.

The point of this was to get Candice and go, but when I lifted my head, she was gone.

They have her.

They win.

And there goes my head.

============================

I'm so bogus, this is how I'm ending the book. This is the end. So

The
End

Bye guys, sorry the vamps won and this is how it is. This is a ducky ending.