Chapter 19 *She's Coming*

Sydney {POV}

The house was two houses, bulit side by side, and there was people flooding the yard.
"If you live here, but yet you took a forty minutes walk into someone else's territory?" I asked Jackson who still carried me as if I was a pillow.
"Well I was chasing that deer, when I stumbled upon you." He said looking at me with a twinkle in his eye.
"Then why the hell did you scare away my meal. I'm starving thanks to you." I mumbled the last part rolling my eyes.
"Oh well, if you were to eat the deer you wouldn't have eatin at our feast." Jackson said landing me on my feet.
Suddenly a tan guy with blonde hair wearing black shades walked down the hill to us. "Who's smokin hot babe is this?" The guy asked snaking his arm around my waist, but before he could pull me close to him Jackson pulled my back to his chest.
"She's my smokin hit babe." Jackson retorted.
"And the burnett?" He asked pointing to Maddison who had a interested smile on her face.
"The brunette is mine!" Nath snapped.
"Guys this is Mason, a horny awkward bestfriend." Another guy trotted down the hill to join this awkward party. "That's his obnoxious twin brother Matthew." Jackson finished.
"What's up babe." Matthew said grabbing my hips with both hands trying to pull me closer.
"Back of she mine." Jackson in a serious low voice. Matthew through his hands up in surrender.
He tried to do the same to with Maddison, but Nath sucker punched him when he reached his hand out. We all started laughing when Matthew got off the ground holding his red bruised cheek.
"Haha halarious. Before I said the babes. Me and a few guys are going to the mall to pick up chicks. I was going to ask if you wanted to come but I see you already found a vampire. A hot, slim, blonde, blue eyed, sexy vampire. Great job, you don't want'er it'll my pleasure to take her." Matthew grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it, causing Jackson to hiss.
"Are coming before Jacky kills me Mason." Matthew asked Mason. They had to look fraternal. They look alike, but not identical.
"Ya, let's go." Mason agreed. They both walked off and joined a group if guys waiting.
"You were not lying about the horny shit. I guess you is true. Bats are blind." I felt Jackson's heart rate speed up as it tensed up.
"Okay listen pal, you and your friends have been calling my kind bats. And we aren't bats, were vampires. V-A-M-P-I-R-E-S. So get that through your measly brain or el-" I cut him off with a peck on the lips knowing what he was going to say next.
Nath was unaffected, but thankful for coming to hips rescue.
'You know every time you help me that's another debt I owe.' Nath says through mind link.
'Ya, I'm just happy to know, one of my friends are by my side.' I admit.
'Sure.' He says leaving my the link.
"I don't like being called a bat." Jackson mumbled.
"Its okay, you're half bat. Like half dog and bat." I told him.
"Ya, I know, but I don't go around calling werewolves dogs do I?" He asked.
He was right. He doesn't call my kind dogs, just our regular terms. Werewolf or our actual name. "You're right, but you didn't have to go all a wall on Nath. He's about to give everything he grew up on, for me. Now turn around and handle it right way." I said trying to turn him around.
"Babe I love you, but I don't apologize first." He didn't start it I might as well let it go.
'Sorry, I tried. Nath.' Said through mind link.
'I didn't ask for you to.' He said.
'Sorry.' Getting sick if his attitude I cut the link.
~
Jackson asked one of his friends, Hendry, to escort Nath and Maddison to a room.
I stayed with Jackson at the buffet, enjoying each bite. I knew exactly Nath went up stairs with Maddison. He hadn't marked her yet, and a place full of horny vampires, leaves them both no choice.
Other than the horny males putting their hands on me and constant glares from other girls. The nice people made me feel really welcomed.
I liked here, but something was missing. It was my old dearest friend, Maple. I miss her honestly. If I had the chance to get her back, I would. But I can't.

Candice {POV}

I couldn't believe it she defeated us. Plus we lost Nath and Maddison. Sydney Nicole Hayes beat me in my own game.
I was sitting on Zacks lap, crying as he sat on his bed.
"I betrayed her." I said letting out another sob.
"You didn't betray her. She just chose a different life style." Zack said in a soft voice.
"I want to join her." I admitted. Flashing my eyes up to meet his, then back down so he wouldn't see a tear drop. But it didn't help when the tear landed on the back side of his hand.
"I'm going to check on Ryan, I'll be back in a hour or two." He says. He completely ignored me. A simple I want to stay, or then he'd betray Ryan.
I nodded my head and he walked out closing the door behind me. I grabbed one of my duffle bags and filled it with clothes.
I found a piece of paper and a pen, I began to write the note :
I love you Zack, but you can stay with your best friend , while I stay with mine.
I will miss you dearly but I will try and move on, so should you. Maybe you can be with Clair or smeone. Bye Zack.
-Love Candice.

With that I hopped out the second story bedroom window and left.
'Sydney meet me by the grand rock, I want to go with you.' I told her through our thankful mind link.
'When we leave we have to bathe in a lake to they can't find us. Make your way, and I'll meet you there with Jackson.' Sydney said, Then she cut the mind link. And I quickly walked to The Grand Rock.