Chapter 14 *The Grand Rock pt2*

Ryan {POV}

I followed her, a purple wolf, no. Its impossible.
As I was following her scent, someone was behind me. Zack!
'Purple, impossible.' He says.
'Why are you following?' I asked as anger filled my voice.
'My mate, shes mine.' I growled at his thought. I turned around and looked as his stupid yellow and white wolf.
'She's mine.' I protested.
I was about to attack when a piercing howl sang to my ears.
I began to run as the trees and bushes, blurred to brown and green.
I saw the rocks. There were three rocks underneath a giant slanted smooth rock. At the bottom two stood up as one layed on them keeping the slanted rock steady.
The Grand Rock.
I looked as she sat on the tip howling. Odd like. She backed away a little, and layed down. She whimpered as her fur turned from purple to gray, white, and brown.
I then realized Zack creeping up the rock, and raced to her.
She transformed to her human. Covering herself. The cold stone made her shiver.
She looked at me and her eyes were back to blue. Thank God.
"How'd I get up here?" She asked.
'What was the last thing you remember?' I asked her.
'Red eyes.' Her voice died down and transformed back to her wolf.
'Im Maple, your mate. She's unconscious but im strong enough to get her to the pack house.' She said.
I walked close by her side as Zack strotted ahead.
'Im Vine, Ryans wolf.' My wolf informs her. Hey, she smells like Lavender and Maple Syrup, and her wolfs name is Maple. Maple is a beautiful name.
'I know what you're actually thinking, Vine.' She says, head down.
'Which is?' I ask not sure if I even knew.
'Purple, an unnatural colour for a wolf. In fact its supernatural.' She says, voice low from being different.
'Maybe. But it doesn't change my feelings for you.' I say positive.
'Maybe, if we weren't mates.' She said assured me.
I didn't respond, her wolf is wise, and right. It probably would've scared me away I wasn't her mate.
'Ugh. You're not the only one.' She said in a sighing voice.
'Not the only, what?' I asked concern.
'Mate. I have another one, I just don't know who.' She says in a aggravated voice.
I know who. Its Zack. He was right. She is his mate, and mine.
Maybe im not sure. 'He smells like a clean river, like the one that runs through Jamaica, fruity. And a daisy, giving him a soft side, it smells good really good. But I love Cinnamon and grapes.' She said rubbing her wolf head on mines. She smelled perfect.
But it angered me that Zack fet the exact discription, perfectly. 'I know who the the other is.' I say. Bowing my head, knowing she might chose him over me.
My peripheral saw her head face me. 'Its my bestfriend, Zack.'
'Candice can have him, I want you.' She said, I looked up sadly. She says it now, but every girl falls for him. She doesn't know him yet. Shes gonna love him.
'I always fell for guys like you. Guys that'll treat me like a princess. That'll finally show up, when im about to fall off the tip of a mountain. Im yours and you're mines and it wouldnt be fair, I met you first. We were destined.' Her choice of words enlightened me.
'Then he'll never find his mate.' I say concerned for him.
'Actually, the Goddess told me, he'd forget that I was to be his. Then he'll fall for Candice. He'd be fine.' She said, but I could hear a little bit uncertainty, but I could only hope for the best.
I called over Zack, it pained me to see their gaze, last a good minute or two. When my first gaze with her was at a club, and there were tears in her eyes.
I growled to cut it off, fortunately it worked. And Zack
growled at me.
'Told you, she's was mine.' He bragged growling.
'She has two mates, you spineless vertebrate.' I told him getting ready to attack.
'Don't worry, Ryan, Im still yours. Im going to transform and give the bad news.' She said then shifted to human form.
She was heavy breathing a little, and then it finally settled. "I Sydney Hayes, reject you, Zack Fermer, for Ryan Johnson." Those were her words. She chose me, she told me the truth. But she'll have feeling for him, even if he forgets.
I looked at Zack, who looked torn and broken. But when I met his glare, it was something I'd never expected to see in his eyes. Betrayal, hate, furious, unforgiving, and enemy.