Chapter 35 *Distraction*

Rick

They arrived shortly after twenty minutes or so.

"What'd you find?" Ryan asked as Nath and I stood in front of the grey, enhensive door.

Nath pulled down the lever and the opened. "Jackson."

"Do we tell the girls?" Zack asks.

"No. Sydney is still double mated, if she sees or knows he's around, same thing happens last time." Ryan was settled at a moment.

"No she won't. She is pregnant with your kid, it'll take more than him to touch her or she looks at to be in love with him again."

"Ya, and what would you say if Mason was in that chair." Zack growled, "my point exactly. They won't know." Ryan looked at me, "and no one will tell her."

"I won't." I say.

"Neither will I." Zack says giving up.

"Good. What about you?" Ryan asked Nath.

"What about me?" Nath asked.

"Are you not going to tell Candice and Sydney?"

"Sydney saved my life. If she asks what's going on, she going to hear the truth from me." He shrugs his shoulder and walked in the volt.

"Nice to see you again, Ryan, don't you look... same." He smirks.

"Why were you here?" Ryan asks.

"Why wouldn't I be. I'm weak without my mate."

"So?"

"You're weak anyway. Why come here, if you know Sydney wouldn't be here?"

"I don't want anything to do with Sydney. Mason, wants his girl and his babies. We just had to get you away from the girls."

"What are you talking about? Candice is having my kids." Zack objected.

Jackson was smiling."No, no she isn't pretty boy. See what cool about vampires is that, for one we're better than werewolves... two, when a vampire becomes a parent, it mainly happens to the guys, our minds lead us to some place that'll hint us. I was walking with Mason to where ever he was going, and we were at a baby store, and in that giant window was Candice and Sydney laughing about holding little baby clothes. So, if Masons mind led him there, and Candice was there. Candice is having his baby, I knew you'd spot me, I made it obvious. Loured you two here, leaving your mates downstairs on the couch watching a stupid old movie." That twisted smile turned into a evil smirk as he looked up. "Don't forget, Alpha Lucas won't be showing up... my friends are taking care of him.

Sydney

"Mom!" A oddly familiar voice yelled.

I saw Aroara. "Meet my new friend... her name is Janice." Once the other little girl appeared around the corner, I knew her she's he was Jackson's little sister.

"We've met. Janice, what are you doing way out here?" I ask.

"Mason and Matthew are baby sitting me while Jackson was else where."

"Where's Aaron?" I ask.

"Aaron sick... my daddy didn't want me to get sick." She let out a small sneeze, "but I think it may be too for that."

"Are Mason and Matthew here?" I ask.

"Ya, somewhere upstairs."

"Are you sure, Janice, I need you to be sure."

"Momma, you're badgering my friend... go away." Aroara grabbed her and skipped away.

There was a hushing sound from behind and a muffled scream. I look to my left and there was cloth held over Candices and her neck was limp. "Hey, Sydney?" Mason whispered.

"Since, Jackson was willing to get captured let's bring his little princess."

I looked up and another pair of green eyes met mine. "Matth-" Everything turned from normal hazy grey, then everything was black.