Chapter 24 *Warning*

(Media picture of my new book that's coming out soon)

Sydney {POV}

"Fuck no. I'd die before I lose my mate to some old alpha of the greatest pack on the world." Jackson retorted.

"My dad will kill you." I told him.

"Not if you uh," Jackson dragged me away from them and and into a isolatd, closet? "not if you turn me into a wolf or let me mark you." Jackson implied.

"My dad wouldn't care, if you marked me or if I you turned."

Jackson forcefully kissed me, and was holding me to him. I let out a satisfying moan. He started to try and take my shirt off. "Stop Jackson." I grunted.

"I'm keeping you, and this is the only way." Jackson said. My good vibe suddenly disappeared and a scared one came to faze.

Jackson pressed me against the wall lowering my shorts. "Jackson stop." I said. I tried to push him off of me but he pinned my arms above my head.

"No, we need to be together Sydney. Just one more time and we'll be fine." He murmured in my ear.

I kneed him in the crotch and left the closet. I was fine everything was fine, I just have to get the hell out of he-.

As soon as I turned the corner I saw Mason and Candice making out. "No, PDA by the dungeon." They pulled apart and Mason began laughing.

"I'm a complete hypocrite, but she's worth it." That's when I figured it out.

While I was gone, I guess they started talking and ... they're mates, why I just kneed mine in the crotch.

"Where's Jackson?" Candice asked.

"Well, he had got a little needy, so I kneed him in his man-hood and left." I announced, Mason I could was trying to hold back a laugh with all his might.

Candice on the other hand was still trying to figure out the fathers situation. Then a smiled appeared on her face, but she was looking behind me.

When I listened in, I heard heavy breathing. I slowly turned my head to see a unhappy Jackson. "Jackson." I said in a worry voice.

"Sydney, you're in trouble."

"And I'm well aware, but I'm not in the mood for kicking my mates ass." I told him turning around to be face to face.

He had his vampire eyes, so I asked Violet to step in a little and she did. My eyes turned red and Jackson seemed pleased.

"Now, Jackson, I'm getting water any moves of violence you're going to be in severe pain. Anyone else care to tag along?" I turned around to see a red eyed Mason gloriously staring at Candices green wolf eyes.

They were cute. I shrugged and made my way towards the kitchen when a invisible force made me stop. "Jackson!" I uttered.

"It's not me princess." I turned around and saw a little girl holding her hands up with yellow eyes.

I looked at her again, and she seemed to notice my gaze and put her arms down.

She started walking towards me. She used her index finger to gesture for me to get at her height. "I'm Janice, and you can't talk to my big brother that way." I gave her a small smile, which she returned.

"Janice. Your brother wasn't being nice to me, so I wasn't nice back. Men have to treat girls with respect and he didn't." I told her.

"What's your name?" She asked.