Chapter 16 *Gun Point*

Malcom {POV}

I can't chose between the two most important people to me. Sydney or Becky. The girl who's holding my friends at gun point or the girl who stuck up for me when everyone had their backs turned against me.
I shot the guy who was infront of my gun. Do I kill the girl who doesn't care about or bond or the girl who put her guns on the ground to prevent killing my other half.
Sydney or
Becky or
Sydney or
Becky or
Sydney or
Becky or
Sydney ...
I pulled the trigger, eyes closed. I heard a yell, and I fell to the ground.

I'm Goddess, Malcom Salmy Prince. What have you done?

Sydney {POV}

Why were his eyes closed. Who was he going to kill.
I heard the gun fire. With in seconds a pain seesed my side. I felt the hot iron burn through my flesh.
He shot me. He chose the psycho over me. I guess we were only anything but friends.
I felt the impact of the ground, I felt tears burn in my eyes. I heard April scream my name, a gun shot. I saw two faces above mine. One had blonde hair and the other brownish black.
"Sydney baby. Don't give in." I heard Ryans voice. It sounded like a singing angel.
"I still haven't finished owing you in my dept, don't go out now." Naths voice sang, and it sounded deep towards the end.
"Goodnight." Was the only thing I managed to say. The sky slowly faded to a darker colour. A third face appeared but I couldn't tell who.
"Night." I heard my voice, I was dying. I heard my my life leaving. Through my voice.
"You're not leaving right now, your going to stay, forever with me." Someone said.
Memories began to flash forward.

Memories

Clair:

"Clair!" She yelled. Who's Clair?
Soon a girl with grey eyes, Brown hair and a black bang. "Hi I'm Clair SinClair." She looked around my age maybe a little older.
"Hi, I'm Sydney Hayes." I tell her take.
She went to Candice. "I'm Candice Hopkins." Candice said.
She walked in between us and locked our arms. "This is going to be the best three days of your life." She said.

Rick :

"This is Beta Rick. My son can not accompany us at the moment."
I stepped to the side where I was right in front of Beta Rick. I was afraid to look up and be disappointed of him not being mine.
I slowly but hesitantly looked up to see his gaze. Watermelon green eyes, nice amount of freckles on each cheek, big and intimidating. But not mine.
I offered him a weak smile, and he smiled back with his dazzling white teeth. "I really wish I could call you mine, but I can't. I really do, you're very gorgeous. I hope you enjoy your stay, if you need a tour I'll be more than happy to show you around or any requirements." Rick said blinding me with his dazzling teeth.

Nyle :

"Alpha Walker, where's the pack doctor?" I ask tapping his shoulder.
"I'm not Alpha Walker, his son, yes. The names Nyle and I'll be happy to escort you to the pack doctors." I give him a genuine smile.
"Thank you, I'm Sydney."
"I know who you are, but you obviously didn't know me," He says. I smile a little embarrassed. "Sorry I wasn't present the first day you arrived. My dad made me attend to stupid Alpha work why he introduced himself to you." He says.
"Ya, I know the feeling. Sometimes I wish the Goddess didn't let me have a Alpha as a father, so I could be a normal werewolf instead of take in so much responsibility at fifteen." I admit.
"Same darling, it fucking sucks sometimes. But it has its advantages."

Candice :

"Can I borrow red crayon, for my dino picture?" I looked at her pretty brown curls.
"Ya, but can I get it back?" She asked handing me the red pretty crayon.
"Lets make a deal, I'll give it back if we become best friends till the day we're old and dying."
"Deal, sit next to me, what's your name?" The girl asked me.
"I'm Sydney Hayes, your name?" I asked.
"I'm Candice Hopkins, you're Alpha daughter." Candice told me.
"And you're betas, we're going to be close." I told Candice.
"Can I call you Syd?" She asked.
"Can I call you Candi?" I asked her.
"Of course." She said.
"Then yes you may." I said.
We both began to laugh and I gave her, her red crayon. We're going to be best friends until the day we die.