Chapter 21 *Figures*

Sydney {POV}

"I will fill you in later, but right now getting you guys away from the guys." Gabby said in a quick hurried voice.
I looked at Candice, and back at Gabby who was walking towards a whole on the roof. I lightly ran after her with Candice behind me.
We hoped through the whole and was on the second floor.
"Where do we go now?" Candice asked putting her arms in a questionable form.
"Shh. If they recognize a new voice, they'll catch the new scent and follow." Gabby warned us.
Candice and I nodded. I looked at the doors that read different names.
Allen. Cassey & Andrew. Benny & Sarah. Diana. Caress & Harry. Ruth & Matt. Cari. Markowitz. Carasen. AJ & Mallison. Pheobe & Andy. Tucker. Jackson & Sydney. Billy & Sandy. Marssey. Lucey & Chris. Nath & Maddison. Addi & Maroon. Cassidy & Malvern. Aaron. Steve. Carry. Peter & Stela. Trent & Davis.
I came to a halt and grabbed Gabbys attention, and pointed to the door. "They're not gay. Davis is a girl." Gabby said clearing the air.
There was a couple of blank doors, and this was only two halls I mentally read from. I was honestly was surprised Jackson had already added my name to his door, and that Naths and Maddison room weren't that far from mine and Jackson's. Three doors away.
Me always deep in my thoughts I ended up walking into Gabby, who only stopped. I rubbed my forehead looked to see three guys.
"Hand them over." One of the guys demanded.
"Move Aaron. Just cause their newbies doesn't mean you can use you delirious looks on them for yourself. And plus Sydney's with Jackson." Gabby informed Aaron.
"Why should I care, she's my type. Not his." Aaron said crossing his arms over his bare chest.
"I don't know, maybe he's you brother." Gabby said. Jackson never mentioned brother. Then again I met him just yesterday.
"So. Dumb bastard doesn't even deserve me." Aaron said.
I took offence to him insulting Jackson.
I stepped to the side of Gabby so that he can actually see me. "Let me set things straight you brainless bat. Jackson's not the bastard you are. You don't deserve him. I'm damn well not a bitches type." I made clear to him by placing my hands on my hips.
He slowly approached me taking in my attitude. "Listen lovely you barely know my brother but come with me. I'll let you know me very well." He gave me a small wink. I looked at the other two guys. One bit his bottom lip and the other licked his lips. I was honestly disgusted.
I looked back at Aaron who stepped back to line up with the others. I motioned for him to come here and he looked pleasantly surprised. "Made up you mind beautiful?" He asked. I smile. I was really short compared to him. I'm 5'10 so I have no idea how tall he is.
I got on my tip toes and whispered in his ear. "I'm half vampire and my vampire shares a side with a werewolf. I'm going to leave you with a warning. Talk about Jackson that way again I will take your... and if you try and hit on me again I will ..." The other part whispered sent shivers down his back and gave me a smile a victory.
"So take your boys and leave." I said to him.
"Ya, right like you'd do that." He said dis belief.
I quickly pushed him over the stair rail but caught him by his ankle. "What was that Aaron? I wouldn't do what?" I asked as his face became red and a little green.
I was enjoying myself when I saw Jackson enter the door. I've been letting Aaron hang for about twenty minutes now.
"Jackson get your psychotic bitch!" Aaron yelled.
Jackson looked up and tried to hide a obvious smile. "Hey babe." I said.
"Can I be filled in?" He asked making his way upstairs.
"Well your brother tried to flirt with me. Called you a bastard and said you don't deserve him. Then called me a psychotic bitch." Realising how he insulted me I let go of his ankle and held his foot.
"I didn't realize I was a bastard, little brother." Jackson after placing a firm kiss on my cheek.
"I'm starting to get light headed." Aaron said trying to pull himself up.
"Darling can I handle my brother?" Jackson asked with a piece of amusement in his asked.
I gave him an uneasy look, then looked at Aaron complete green face. "I thought bats could hang upside down for hours. Even vampire bats." I said lifting an eyebrow.
I looked back at Jackson shows was giving me an admiring look. "Maybe next time Jack." He didn't look at me any different instead he helped me pull Aaron back up.
I looked at Aaron he was breathing heavy, but he went from green, to red, to regular. "Sorry Aaron, I don't like to be under estimated." He nodded still
breathing hard.
"Three... two... one... zero." He passed out. "If I had let you hover him any longer he would've died." I informed Jackson.
He gave me an impress smirk. "Jacky, there's a group of guys outside looking for Sydney and Candice. Do something." Gabby demanded.
They were sitting on the other guys back waiting patiently.
"I know." He said.
Gabby and Candice stood up and I don't blame them. "What, I told you they were, in a mood." Jackson said. I punched his arm and headed towards our room.
"Make them stop Jackson!" I yelled.
"Only one way I can." He said.
"Not happening. Soon."
~
I walked back to my room that Jackson and I shared.
The room was in Green and Blue. I bust out laughing when I saw a princess Cinderella pillow on his bed.
"That's not my pillow, that's my little sisters." Jackson said from behind me.
My laugh finally died down. "You have a little sister?" I asked. Looking at his red cheeks.
"Ya. Her names Sabrina and she's six. When she has a nightmare she sleeps in with me." Jackson said heading to his dresser.
"Any more siblings?" I asked.
"I don't think so." He said, sounding sure.
"But what if you have company, then where does she go?" I asked.
"Aaron or my dad." He says.
"Hmm." Was the only think I could say.
"Any siblings princess." He asked.
"Not anymore." I answer.
"Hmm?" He hums.
"I had an older brother, but he died. I don't really like to talk about it." I mention.
"Not even to me?" Jackson asked.
"Maybe, I don't know. Not yet." I say trying to make up my mind.
"What if I tell you about how my mom died?" He asked.
"Now not the time. I'm tired maybe later. Now's not a good time." I took off my shorts and climbed in bed.
"Okay." Jackson said giving in. I was tempted to watch as he got undressed, but only turned around.
I felt as my side of the bed rose. I felt Jackson arm cross the border to where his arm was over me.
People lie. They say vampires are bloodless, blood thirsty creatures that the devil made. But I haven't seen that side, not yet at least.