Chapter 17 *Fangs*

Before I began there's this really nice girl that reads and votes on every chapter of this book, I want to let her know. She did not go unnoticed. @MissyLarsen

Candice {POV}

Malcom was in the doctors office before I could stand up. I decided the step by step wasn't going to work. I sat on the rail and slid down.
When I was about to jump, I felt a wave of electricity fry within my flesh. Zack.
"Hey baby what's the rush." He asked me.
I kissed his cheek and got down. "Malcoms going to revive Sydney." I squealed.
I turned around to rush to the doctors, but Zack didn't release me.
"I don't want you near him, he is just as psychotic as his mate. No." He trys and demand me.
"I don't know who you think you are, but you can't control me. And plus Malcom didn't harm her on purpose, why do think he's giving her pints of his blood now!?" I yelled.
I tried to get away but he wouldn't budge. I didn't the only thing I knew I could. I flipped him over my head and headed towards the office. Where Ryan stood patiently in the door way.
Malcom was on the other side of the room, sitting in a chair. A needle was plucked into is arm and filling the bag ,which was half full.
"Can we talk in the hall?" Ryan asked me. I looked at Malcom who eyes lifted up, but not his head. He gave me pleaded eyes.
"Ya, we can talk." I tell him, leaving the room.
We were in the hallway when he gained the courage to speak up.
He looked worried, but I didn't know what for.
"Doc. Liam said, the bullet was covered in wolf bane. Her wolf might die, and I'll mean nothing to her. Malcom is nameless now. She'll fall for him." One of his tears leaped to the floor.
"She has two wolves and one of them is a gift from the Goddess. She'll be fine." I try and convince him, I began to rub his back.
"I know that, but what if she doesn't want me. She loves Malcom, I see it every time she looks at him. Then when she looks at me, it isn't the same." He says as a sob slipped his mouth.
"Maybe, Maybe not." I say moving my hand.
"Malcom loves her. I know he does. He wanted to kill his mate to keep Sydney alive. I wouldn't have had the guts to try. If you ask me, they act so much alike they, they have each others back. I feel if I die, she'd just go to him and be careless of my death. They even have the same rare blood." He says throwing a punch to the wall.
I knew she would, she told me when her and Malcom started dating, she'd reject her mate from him.
I sat next to him speechless. He had to get it out. If she stays alive, she might not be the same.
"Our friend ship started about a red crayon." I tell him.
He looked up at me, his eyes were red, same as his cheeks. "What?" He asked.
"Sydney wanted to borrow a red crayon from me, in pre-k, she need it to colour her dinosaur. We agreed to be friends forever till the day we were wrinkly and old, if she gave me my crayon back. She gave it back." I told him. A smile appeared on his face.
"So if she didn't want to be friends she would've kept it?" He asked.
"Well, maybe. I borrowed her blue marker, and since I didn't know her I never gave it back. So we agreed to be friends so we could borrow crayons." I said laughing a little. He chuckled too.
"A gun." He said.
"Huh?" I ask.
"Zack and I were six. Ebony and my dad went shooting with another friend. That guy had to bring Zack, it was supposed to be Clair and I only. I wanted to be like my dad and I saw a little silver gun, but Zack wanted it too. He wanted it to impress Clair, I wanted it to impress my dad. We began fighting. Clair told on us. We had to make up, and we were forced to spend two hours together. After what happened to Alpha Axel as a child. Kids in our pack aren't allowed to fight. But when we left we were friends. And still are." He said laughing.
"I knew it'll make you feel better. Come on, let's go inside and check on Sydney." I say.
He simply nods ans stands up.
We talked in the room, Malcom was sleep, the bag looked as if it was to bust.
"Malcom!" I yelled, and he jolted up.
He realised that the bag was full, he took the needle out his arm. He twisted the knob that concealed the blood in the bag. He set it against th table. He drunkly got up and sealed the bag to Sydney's bag, as soon as he hooked it up, he collapsed.
"Malcom!" I yelled.
"Doctor Liam!" Ryan yelled.
Ryan picked up Malcom like a feather and set him on the bed next to Sydney's.
~
Liam came about ten minutes later.
He told us Sydney woke with a panic attack and through the blood on him. And that Malcom offered to give a another pint of blood.
"Losing three pints of blood can kill a person, that's almost a gallon. I don't know why, but he said he die for her any day." Liam said adjusting the cords of water that was holding a needle to his chest.
Liam left and we stayed. "What did I tell you. He said they were only friends nothing more nothing less. Dying for a friend, it's anything but." Ryan said running his hands through his hair and back to his pockets. I notice he tends to do that a lot.
"Ryan calm down. I'd die for Sydney any day." I say.
"Y'all are more like sisters than best friends." He says, pacing now.
I let out a hopeless sigh. He's not going to give this up. After about twenty minutes he finally settled in the stool next to Sydney's bed.
He reached for her hand. When he came in contact she jolted awake. "They're coming!" She yelled. Her eyes closed and she was out again. I came into eye contact with Ryan.
What just happened.
"What the hell?" Ryan said.
Ryan got up and grabbed her hand, but she didn't wake.
She shook her head. "Ma- mal- com." She mumbled. "Be- bec-ky, kil-led mme." She whispered.
"No you're still alive, your hearts still beating, you're going to be fine, okay baby. Stay with us." Ryan cooed.
She's not dying. We're not old and wrinkly. No we're not.
"They're coming, be prepared. I'm sorry Candi. I'll see you soon, prom-" Her monitor went off. I looked at the screen. It wasn't jumping green lines, it was a straight red line.
"Its her blood, it's not enough, she's dying!" Liam yelled.
Malcom groaned from the alarmed, he looked at Sydney and began to freak out. A tear sneaked away from his eyes. He knew she was dying and there was nothing he could do.
He yanked a IV out his arms and chest and got up. He bit his wrist. He held his arm over her mouth.
The first drop landed on her lip. The second drop in her mouth. I looked at the heart rate it was dropping quick.
"80...72...63...58... HURRY!" I yelled. I couldn't lose my bestfriend, we're only seven teen.
"42...36...43...52...63..." I said. The numbers got higher. She's fine.
Sydney woke, and grabbed Malcoms wrist and began to drink. Malcom screamed loudly, in agony and pain.
"Malcom?" She asked.
"Continue!" He yelled.
She ignored him, and grabbed the bag and started drinking from it.
Malcom concealed his wound, but they weren't wolf fangs. "Malcom, give me your wrist." I tell him.
He handed my his wrist.
I started tracing my fingers over the strange mark."Vampire fangs?" I looked at Sydney who finished the pint of blood.

What?

============================

Huh?

Well thank you @MissyLarsen you rock, and I know you're going to be the first to read this chapter.

VOTE PLEASE