Chapter 34 *Founded*

Sydney

"I-I don't understand." I say.

"There's going to be something wrong and you're not safe." She explained.

"C'mon, the Goddess has killed or harmed plenty of werewolves. What's so special about me?" I ask, almost completely annoyed.

"Because... the pup inside of you is special, and the one us endangering you isn't human, nor is it a werewolf."

"Then what is it?"

"A-" Ryans phone started ringing and it was loud and annoying.

"Ryan." I whined.

"Sorry, one sec. Its your father." His eyes narrowed on me.

"Oh, great." I mumble.

"He's going to be your death." The nurse whispered.

Rick

"So what do we do?" I ask.

"I don't know. We've been dwelling on this question for days now." Nath says, as I began to pull on my hair from stress.

"Maybe you two should rest." April said, followed by Maddison.

"No, Sydney and all of the silver eclipse could be in danger." I say.

"Why do I feel like you still have more feelings for Sydney than you do me?" April asks, taking her hands out my hair.

"I think we should go." Maddison whispers. Nath nodded and they quietly left the room.

"What are you talking about, April?" I asked as stress entered my voice.

"She seems to always come before I do? Do you still lover her or anything?" April sits on my lap and puts her hand against my chest.

"I never loved her, I just liked her... a lot." I mumbled against myself as my words betray me.

"Rick!"

"What do you want me to say, April."

"That you don't love her, like you love me."

"Okay. I don't love her like I love you."

"Thank you. Just next time, actually sound convincing." She was about to leave the room when I stood up and stopped her.

"April. You know I love you, so why are you acting like this. I don't like it."

"Neither do I, Rick."

I continue thinking, not trying to bring Nath back after what just happened, it was embarrassing.

I sensed a present known in the room, but didn't detect a intruder or anything, no. "Daddy, mommas crying." She looks at me and frown. "Did you argue agai-" she paused and tipped toed causing me to follow her cautiously. "Look." She whispered.

She pointed a to the glass door of the backyard. But when you look closely you can see Two yellow circles. "Afradiety, go to your mother's room." I tell her.

"I can't." She shrugs.

"The moment I leave your side, I lose you. If we turn around you die."

"Than what do we do, young alpha."

"Uncle Nath is in the kitchen, tell him to swoop round back in surprise, I already know who it is."

"Who?" I ask.

"Jackson. But he doesn't know we know he's just waiting for us to turn our backs. That's a evil guy." She shakes her head. "Are you going to link'em?" She asks.

"Right."

'Nath, go to the side door on your left out the kitchen quietly. Take a bat, once you see that vampire by the back door hit him, and drag him inside.' I link.

'They just don't know when, to quite.' Shame filled Naths voice.

"Did you know your eyes turn a foggy grey when you mind-link people?" Afradiety asks.

"No, I just know I feel as if I need glasses. You stare?"

"I want to live with Uncle Ryan and Aunt Sydney." She says quietly, looking away after a second or so.

"Why?"

"My brother and sisters, live there and they're happy. So does Mac, and Aunt Sydney and Uncle Ryan don't argue no more, in fact they're adopting a baby, and Aunt Sydney has gained some weight."

"They're not adop- yes they are, and Sydney isn't fat... not yet."

"I'm yelling." Afradiety stuck her tongue out at me and ran down stairs to Nath, who was carrying a unconscious Jackson.

"Got him." Nath says, holding Jim on his shoulder.

"I'll tie him up, and link Syd and Ry, and Sydneys dad." He nodes his head and started linking.

"You're making a mistake." Jackson whispered.

Sydney

Candice, Zack, Ryan, and I are watching a movie when Ryan mumbles, not so pleasant words. "Ry." I growl.

"Zack, we go to go, like now." Ryan says standing up.

"Where are y'all going?" I ask.

"Its confidential."

"You're lying."

"We're going to the white moon pack."

"Why?" Candice intruded.

"Because." Zack says looking to my Ryan.

"Rick and Nath, found something, and want us, plus Alpha Lucas to see about it." Ryan blinked once and stared at me, he was leaving out something, but telling the truth, but I wasn't worried about why my father had to go.

"It's not good my father has to show up."

"I don't know." Zack says.

"Look after eachother." Ryan says.

"Our mates are supposed to look after us." Candice mumbled.

I still can't get across as to why that lady said, 'he will be the death of me'?