36. True or False

Sydney

"Welcome home, Sydney, Jackson isn't back yet... but he will be." Matthew kissed my forehead as goosebumps risen throughout my body with disgust.

In the background there was yelling and cursing, followed by breaking glass. Matthew, seemed to have noticed my confused and aggravated expression. "Masons, furious. Candice is having his babies and she keeps saying they're Zacks. Its driving him crazy." Matthew laughed running his fingers through his silk blonde hair.

"No wonder why human stereotype vampires and werewolves, yet they don't even know they exist. Vampires are way worse than werewolves." I growl, as he took steps closer towards me.

"Oh beautiful, you must've locked up that pretty little vampire inside of you. Ya know, the one that killed, what was her name... Maple. You wanted to be one of us, remember? Remember when Jackson sank his fangs in your neck as the venom ran through your bod-"

"Jackson didn't turn me, okay. I was forcefully turned by my ex-boyfriends mate shot me with a bullet covered with vampire venom. That bitch. So how about you shut the endless moving whole above your chin." I growled and hissed at me. He hated hearing the truth, always.

"So. You're not getting away... not this time."

"Why no-"

"You! Come here." Mason yelled at me.

"Me? As if I have a choice." ,

"That's what I thought." He roughly grabbed my upper arm and yanked me from the chair.

He threw me in the chair next to a growling and fed up Candice. "Were you or were you not at that baby store last week!?" He yelled.

"Yes we were, but that has nothing to with anything!" Candice yelled.

"Fine... Matthew! Where is your mate!?" Mason yelled, picking up a purple glass bowl, and threw it at the wall.

"What do you want with my mate?" Matthew hissed.

"I'm here, what's up?" The voice was oddly familiar, a voice that I haven't heard in such a long time.

"Oh. Shit." Candice whispered.

"What?" I ask. She looks at me and gestures her head to were Matthew and Mason stood.

"Kelly?"

"Candice? Sydney?" She asked. "You guys were serious... damn."

"How'd you end up here?" Candice asks.

"Well... Reynold had to go off to war, he didn't come back, tear drop. I knew it was off though when my heart beat had fade and the mark he gave me disappeared. So with a heavy heart and broken spirit I went to your mom. She told me what pack you were at and how you have found your mates. I thought I'd tell you guys myself... on the way I stopped by a gas station and these two dildos and Jackson were shaking beers and spraying each other. On my way in Mason accidentally covered me with beer, after cursing them out Matthew bought me beer why explained why I lashed out the way did. He handed me a second beer, but this time it as in a can, it exploded. He kissed and it was love at first sight... again." She smiled and walked over to Matthews side.

"Where's your glasses?" Candice asked.

"Did you know when you become a vampire your eye vision gets better? You'd think 'cause bats can barely see you'd have blurry vision." She kissed Matthew.

"Reynold would regret having you as a mate to begin with, if he was still alive and think of you as dead." I whisper.

"Reynold would be happy to see I feel whole again." She yelled.

"No. Because if I was him I'd hate that she ever gave you as my mate. So, no, Kelly. No he wouldn't." Candice growled. Kelly was about to walk over to Candice when Mason grabbed her arm and pushed her to Matthew who caught her stared at Mason with dangerous anger.

"Just join us!" Kelly yelled. "Mason will kill for you Candice. Then Jackson, he'll destroy anything in his paths for you, Sydney."

"Ryan would go to the end of the earth for me and his unborn child." I growl.

"Zack would die before letting me not get what I want. He is the father of my children!" Candice yelled.

The obvious anger and frustration Mason has shown before. Was now replaced with aggravation and sadness. He stormed put the room as tears wailed up in his eyes.

'What if he is the father, Candice?' I ask through our link.

'I already know he is. Everyday I have to drink at least two gallons of blood. These babies inside of me are draining every ounce of my blood.'

'Then why won't admit to him?'

' Because, Sydney, ones a vampire and the other is a werewolf.'

'That would not stop you, Candice, what is it?' I ask her annoyed.

'If I submit to him, I'm going to love him again... and I don't want to.'

Ryan

"Alpha Lucas, they've got'er." I say my voice shaking.

His voice crackles through the phone. "I know, Ryan, and tomorrow we start war."