Chapter 29 *Noises*

Hey, Hey this chapter is dedicated to good friend and she's also a author pal of WattPad too, be sure to follow her and read her book Sparkles and Spunk, I'm only on the second chapter but I love it so far. Add it to your reading list and vote, it's not a werewolf book, but you won't regret reading it. Here's Chapter 29 you guys.

Sydney {POV}

I wanted to tell Ryan so badly, but forgot he went on a trip with the guys.

"Candice, something's wrong." I told her.

"What's wrong is, you're not dressed for the beach. The guys are taking a break from us, so we're taking a break from the pack house. Go get dressed, save the drama for later." Candice rushed me up stairs.

"The beach?" I asked.

"You need to chill." Candice rushed, obviously a sign of her being drunk.

"Fine." She squeals and clap, and run out of my room.

I change into my pink bathing suit, that Ryan bought me not to long ago, with white designs on the bottom.

I walk by the window to get my white shades, when I saw a figure of human just starring, but when I walked backwards he was gone.

I must be imagining things.

I put in my sun dress that covers me well until we get to the beach. I slipped my white flip flops on that was written in hot pink #selfie queen.

As soon as I opened there, Leo was ready to knock. "Hey Leo." I said picking him up.

"Hey mom. Have you seen Sandy?" Leo asked.

"She's most likely with Aunt Candice, go check." He gave me a small kiss on the cheek, as I put him down and started running down the stairs.

I heard my closet door twist and open. I walked cautiously and slowly towards the door when a red hair green eyed girl appeared.

"Thanks mom, we're playing hide and seek." Sandy say, hugging me.

"Sandy, how long have you been in there?" I ask.

"Only thirty minutes or so." Sandy says.

"Sandy, go hide somewhere else." I tell her.

"But then he's going to find me, and I hate being it. Please mom, only for a little longer." Sandy begs.

"Go to Aunt Candice room, she'll let you hide there." She nodded and scampered across the hall.

As I was walking down the stairs I saw someone, this time for sure, I knew I saw a person. But in a blink of a eye, he was gone. He looked really familiar blonde hair blue eyes. I know I've seen him.

I was beginning to feel uneasy about this, just something seemed off right now.

"Come on we're leaving." Candice grabbed me by my arm and next thing I know we're in the van, with a bunch of other female pack members.

"This going to be ball. I mean all of us girls going to the beach, and time away from our clingy mates." Molly acting as if she wiping sweat off of her forehead.
"Don't forget kids, they are a handful." Linda said. She is a wolf if wisdom and believe she isn't afraid to speak her mind.

"Ya. One thing I love about the beach is shirtless guys." Candice pretended to faint on top of me.

"Getup, you over grown child." I joked, and she got not forgetting to laugh.

"So what beach are we going to?" I ask.

"I believe it's called. Day at Bay Beach." Carine said.