Chapter 10

Emily

I was just finishing the last entry in my diary and closing it, sobbing heavily, when Duke came to the door and looked at me.
"You good?" He asked me to which I just nodded as I wiped my tears.
"Are you sure?" He asked me as he sat next to me on the couch.
"I'm fine," I said quietly.
"That's not what I meant... Are you sure you want to leave? That way?" he asked as he handed me the two passports.
"Is everything ready?" I asked him without answering his question.
"It is..." he said to me as he watched me.
"Do you want to tell me where I'm going?" I asked him to which he shook his head.
"No not yet...but no one will know except you and me," he explained to me.
"Can I ask you a favor?" I asked him and he sat up.
"Sure Doc... no matter what," he said in a serious voice.
"Can you take care of Piper... I have to do something," I said to him and he nodded.

Piper really liked Duke, he was Drew's funny uncle and she called him "funny duke". Although these men were very strong and looked dangerous with their tattoos and bikes, they were all very caring and loving with children.
Piper jumped down the last two steps after Duke called her and Drew and promising them a special day. He held Drew by one hand and Piper by the other as he brought the two girls out and turned to me.
He looked at me worriedly and I forced a smile, but his gaze stayed the same.
I watched them go for a moment before taking a deep breath and walking down the street to Doc's house.

He wasn't sitting on the front porch so I knocked on his door.
"Emily... is everything ok? You didn't come today... I've been waiting all day... Where's Piper?" He asked me, confused as I walked in and closed the door behind me.
"I don't want you to ask me any questions," I said before grabbing his head and pressing my lips to his.
I thought he was pushing me away as he raised his hands, but he grabbed me and pulled me even closer to him.

It wasn't a tender kiss but a lust-filled kiss that we shared, both of us pressing each other closer. My hand pulling his face to me while his fingers grabbed my hair as he did the same.
Our tongues touched each other wildly, tasting each other, a battle for dominance and lust. As if I have kissed him a thousand times before we just moved in sync, our lips like made for each other.
We staggered up the stairs without letting go of each other, slamming into the wall as we guided each other. I managed to pull his shirt up and slip it over his head only to find his lips grinning into the kiss again. He picked me up as I didn't weigh anything, holding myself with one hand while he pulled up my dress with the other to grab my breast.
We threw our clothes, which we took off each other, wildly around the apartment before he put me on his bed and broke the kiss.
He looked at me, breathing heavily, and was about to say something when I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Don't say anything... please." I said again to which he nodded and continued where we left off.
The only thing I had left on were my panties, which he pulled off me biting his lip as he looked at me.
There is no way back now... we crossed the line a long time ago. His eyes looked over my naked body and he nervously took off his underwear laying next to me .
His fingers grazed my legs and his touch made me arch my back toward his lips as he kissed my breasts.
The gentle movement of the tip of his tongue over my hard nipples seemed to turn me on even more and I moaned as his fingers touched my core. His teeth bit lightly on the sensitive nipples only to then blow lightly over them, which made me even more wet. He slid his fingers between my crack with ease and groaned when he felt my wetness. I wanted him so much my body betrayed me every possible way.
As he stimulated my clit with his fingers, circled it with skillful movements, and rubbed it gently between his fingers, he watched me as I searched for his eyes, breathing heavily.
His finger slid into me followed by a second one that made me moan. He twisted his fingers inside me and curled them pressing on my G spot making me breathe heavily. His thumb continued to rub my clit and I pushed my pelvis into his hand while the feeling made my legs tremble.