Chapter 18

Emily

I think I forgot how to breathe when I opened the door and saw his face.
"Say my name again, Emily," he said to me, to which I blinked a few too many times as I realized I was calling him by his name.
When he took a step towards me, I took a step back without knowing why.
The shame in me was so great that I couldn't speak, my cheeks burned from the heat and I could hardly breathe.

Ryan pushed the door shut as he came in and looked at me again.

"You can't talk, huh?" he asked as I stumbled against the bed, walked back, and sat on it.

His smile only grew as he knelt in front of me and looked from my face down my body.
I was only wearing a shirt of his that I had picked up when I went out, which he obviously recognized when he looked over it.
He looked around the room and looked at me questioningly.

"Where's Piper?" he asked me, whereupon I looked at the window, and he followed my gaze.

"You read it," I said quietly, to which he tilted his head to the side and nodded.
"I read it," he said as he grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed.
He knelt between my legs and held my waist with both hands.

"Did you mean it the way you wrote?" He asked, to which I nodded as I looked into his eyes.

"Then I have an answer to your last question...I would look for you in every life, and I would only stop when the entire universe disappears into darkness," he said as he looked from my eyes to my lips.

I gasped as he answered me, tears rolling down my cheeks as he cupped my face in his palms.
"I love you, Emily," he said quietly, whereupon my lip started to tremble, and I let out a sob.
"I love you too," I said with a shaking voice as he wiped my tears with his thumbs and looked into my eyes.

When he slammed his lips on mine, I woke up from my stupor. My hands pulled him towards me, and I held him as tight as I could.
The familiar lips I longed for returned the kiss as we hugged and kissed each other.
It wasn't a tender kiss; it was a kiss full of pain and anger mixed with relief.
He pulled me even closer to him and pushed his hands under the shirt without breaking the kiss.
His cold fingers left goosebumps on my bare breasts as he ran over and grabbed them.
With one movement, he pulled the shirt over my head, briefly breaking the kiss only to continue immediately when he took it off.
I lay down on the bed as he climbed on and leaned over me.

"Say it again," he whispered as he broke the kiss and took my nipple into his mouth.
His eyes were on me as I inhaled, and he ran his tongue over the hard nipple.

"I love you, Ryan," I whispered, and he lightly bit my nipple.

"Again," he said to me, as he unzipped his pants, continuing to look at me.

"I love you, Ryan," I repeated, watching him take off his clothes.

"Again, Emily," he told me commandingly as he grabbed my hips and pulled them towards him, kneeling on the bed in front of me.

"I love you, Ryan," I said much louder this time as he rubbed his shaft against my entrance.

"What do you want, Emily? Tell me," he said, continuing to tease me with his stiff cock while rubbing from my wet entrance to my clit.

"I want you," I said, excited by his actions which turned me on.

"You wanna be my ol lady, Emily?" He asked as he lightly tapped his tip against my clit.
My swollen clit made me moan at the feel of him just rubbing and slapping it.

"Yes," I replied, exhaling.

"Yes what?" He asked me, as he pushed the tip of his shaft into me and rubbed my clit with his fingers.