𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐑𝐋 2

Evelyn had so much fun last time that her neighbours invited her to play again!

A crime was reported and everyone went to the emergency table.

"Where?"

"Someone put a cup of ice on the coffee table, without a coster!" Shiloh said. Everyone gasped.

"Man I never get to be the imporster!" David said while leaving game.

"Did he just rage quit?"

"Ok we don't have enough evidence, anyone Sus?" Elijah said, breaking the silence.

"Reds Sus!" Judah says making Evelyn roll her eyes.

"What you say that every time!" Britney shouted back at Judah. They kept going back and forth between each other until Shiloh spoke.

"Ok we don't have enough evidence. I say we skip." Everyone skipped but Judah still voted Britney.

"Mom gave us each a list of tasks so get em done!"

"And remember there are only 2 imposters!" Elijah says before running off weirdly.

Evelyn wasn't going to follow Elijah this time since she knew how the game went.

"Just finished watering my plant, done!" Shiloh said confidently before Evelyn and Eli approached her.

"Oh you mean you finished watering one out of seven of your task."

"This task has seven steps, I hate this task." Shiloh said as they both walked away.

An emergency meeting was called by William and everyone went to the meeting table. William put on a weird face before talking.

"Hey pink are you the imposter?"

"What no I'm not-"

"Cause you just vented into my heart."

Evelyn and Elijah looked at each other before William was voted out.

"And William was not the imporster...Yeah I'm ok with that." Elijah said making her blush a tiny bit.

Evelyn and Shiloh were doing a task together while getting to know each other.

"Ive seen the way you look at my brother Eli." She says while doing the task with 7 steps

"What no I don't like him! We met like 2 weeks ago!"

"I didn't say that you liked him."

"I don't."

"You like him!"

"I do-"

A crime was reported and everyone went to the meeting table.

"I i- uh, I walked in and I think purple was there." Daniel said slowly. Shiloh replied with an annoyed voice.

"I've been doing that task with seven freaking parts!"

"Ok I think I have this all figured out." Jessica says while getting a whiteboard for under the table. "I've kept track of where everyones tasks are, and the closest to throw out Britney could only be Daniel."

"That's exactly what the imposter would say!" Micah exclaimed and everyone voted out Jessica.

She wasn't the imposter, obviously.

"Lights are out!" Micah shouted. Ev Judah, Micah and Eli all went to go fix the lights.

"Ok I got, wait I just, just stop wait!" The boys said. Evelyn just let them complain about the lights

"Ok ok ok! Why do we even need three people doing the lights!" Elijah said making Judah and Micah stop.

"Look man I can't risk looking sus." Judah replied and Micah nodded.

"Ok how about Lyn does it." Elijah said and they all moved back for her to do the lights.

Evelyn could hear Mary and Shiloh fighting about staying on cams and doing tasks.

An emergency meeting was called by Micah and everyone went to the meeting table.

"Where?" Everyone asked.

"Ok I was doing data download and Daniel used the vents mom said to never used and he chased me all the way here! Daniel is definitely the imposter!" Micah said really quickly.

"I uh, actually saw green vent." Daniel said slowly.

"You really see him vent?" Judah said while nodding.

Micah was voted out. He wasn't the imposter.

"Micah was.. not the imporster, I guess we don't know who it is." Elijah said.

"It's Daniel." Shiloh said after Elijah sighed.

"I guess we don't know."

"It's Daniel!" Ev said after.

"Really thought it was Micah."

"ITS DANIEL!" Ev and Shiloh shouted together.

"Oh god nevermind!" Evelyn said before going to do her task.

While doing a task Evelyn say Elijah and Daniel together. She pulled Shiloh and Mary to watch what he was doing . He commented a crime!

"No one's gonna believe you!" Daniel said before the girls came out from behind."Uhm guys, I think p- purple spilt some grape juice."

"Daniel was.. and imposter!" Evelyn and Elijah said and everyone celebrated.

Elijah reminded us that there was still one imporster left so they all went to continue their tasks. Mary was voted out because she didn't see the colour of who vented / forgot the colour. It was lyn, Elijah and Judah left. Judah reported a crime and spoke.

"It's Elijah I saw him do it!"

"No! But I did see you do it!"

Evelyn was watching and listening to the boys fights before she voted Judah.

"Judah was, an imposter!" Eli says before they started celebrating. "So how did you know it was him Ev?"

"Judah said he done all if his tasks." She answered. "Judah never does his chores." Her and Elijah said.