𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐕𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐓'𝐒

Ev was hanging around the Nelson's today since she had nothing to do. Britney, Shiloh and Ev were making tiktoks, the boys were doing the same.

"Yes!" Shiloh squealed, "it took us 47 tries in several hours, but we finally got the perfect tiktok." Britney high fived Ev.

Shiloh turned around and the others done the same. They saw Eli holding a pot and Micah sticking his but inside it.

"What are you guys doing?" Shiloh asked.

"We're farting into a pan for a tiktok." Eli answered, "it's really funny. Oh look already 1000 likes!" Britney, Shiloh and Ev looked at each other weirdly.

Eli and Ev were sitting on their phones next to eachothef while scrolling on TikTok. Shiloh sat on the right side of Eli before sighing.

"It's so hard making tiktoks as a girl."

"Oh it hard making tiktoks as a boy."

"No it's much easier as a boy/girl." They said to eachother. They turned their heads to see Ev making a tiktok with Judah.

Britney and Shi were in the bathroom doing their hair and makeup for a tiktok. Ev did hers in a different bathroom. She walked into the bathroom Shi and Britney were in.

"I tried something else, what do you think?" She asked.

"You did that makeup style 7 tiktoks ago." Shiloh replied.

"And you wore that outfit 7 tiktoks ago!"

"Your right." They both said before walking off to change.

The girls were outside making a peaceful TikTok. Ev watched Eli hit a pole and run back to Judah.

"Did you get that?" He asked Judah.

"I forgot to press record," Judah answerd, "you're going to have to do that all again."

"It's so hard to find it right angle!" Shiloh complained while moving the phone around.

"I know right, the sun's so bright." Britney aggred.

"Guys we found good lighting over there!" Mary said while Ev ran to them.

"Good let's go "

"How do we film this TikTok?" Judah asked the boys.

"Let's point the camera at our faces." Micah said and the boys aggred.

Shiloh was filming a tiktok, she was going to throw it back before Elijah ran Infront of the camera.

"You are going to throw it back, that was disgusting, not cool your not around."

The siblings continued fighting until Eli picked Shiloh up.

"Lyn let me do it!" Shiloh confessed. When Eli put Shiloh down Lyn ran before Eli chased her.

Soon, Shiloh walked into Judah and Eli throwing it back.

"Nevermind." Shi said befire leaving the room.

"Alright so I've had this idea for a couple days now. What do you guys think?" Britney asked Mary, Shiloh and Ev. She done that dance and the others joined in.

Judah, Micah and Eli were all sitting down.

"What TikTok should we film?" Eli asked them.

"I have zero ideas." Micah replied.

"We could just copy the girls." Judah sighed. Micah and Judah aggred. They done the most energetic dance anyone has seen after saying that they don't know how to do it.

Shiloh and Eli plopped themselves onto the couch.

"Making tiktoks is so hard." Shiloh sighed

"Yeah, for everyone." Eli replied.

Ev walked up to then with a happy face.

"Hey guys, my TikTok got 45k likes!" Ev said.

"I'm gonna go make a tiktok."

"Yeah same."