𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓

A crime was reported and everyone went to the meeting table. This time Evelyn didn't care if there were different mods or if they were playing among us differently today because it just keeps happening.

Judah tried speaking but no one could hear him. He tried again but no one heard him the second time.

Everyone started talking and panicking. Everyone stopped one Elijah tried screaming loudly.

Shiloh pulled a speaker from under the table and turned it on.

"Mom turn off voice chat. She said we talk to much. There are two imposters among us. Is anyone Sus?" It spoke. When it finished Shiloh put it back under the table.

Judah tried pointing out that Britney and as Sus but no one understood him. Everyone looked up because they thought he was pointing upwards. Micah farted and everyone looked down except him.

Shiloh skipped and everyone done the same, but not Judah of course - He voted Britney -

Everyone got their tasks cards before running of. Evelyn waited for Elijah to get his task card but since Shiloh didn't notice him she just went off by herself.

All you could hear was everyones feet squeaking on the floor and then sound of tasks. Evelyn watched Micah try and do his tasks and Josiah accidentally walk into someone on the toilet.

Evelyn was waiting for Eli do finish his tasks and she saw Judah try and get Eli's attention. Ev ignored Judah because she thought it would be funny. Judah thrown a cheese hat at Eli and he turned around. Elijah opened the door and threw the hat back at him.

This time, Evelyn was an imposter.

"At least I'm an imposter and since it's so quiet, I might win this round!" She thought to herself.

She ran away from Eli so she could kill someone. Luckily, she vented and saw Mary. Mary tried screaming but since voice chat was off no one could hear her.

Shiloh reported a crime and everyone walked to the meeting table. Shiloh ponter out that not one person was killed but three people!

Judah tried pointing out that Britney was Sus again by drawing a picture. Micah pointed to flip it round so Judah did.

Elijah put his hand up and pointed at it. Evelyn gave him a high fave but then she realised. So everyone skipped.

Everyone watched Josiah run after Micah so Josiah was voted out. Soon Evelyn was voted out since she was caught commuting a crime by Eli. Luckily when she was alive she got Shiloh and Judah.

It was up to the last imposter to try and win. Mary started playing guitar and eveyone who was voted/thrown out turned to her as she put the guitar down.

Elijah tried to show that it was the guy in the grey shirt but the others skipped.

Micah was thrown out because of his phone not being on silent. Elijah was being chased but it was a dead end. Before he could throw out Eli the two other alive crewmates caught him. He got voted out and eveyone celebrated.

Chat came back on and Josiah shouted,

"I've never kissed a girl!" Everyone turned to him slowly, "I didn't know chat was coming back on."

Eveyone was scareming while celebrating. Ev watched the crewmates dance while standing in the jail with the other imposter.

"You know, if it was just me then I would win." She told him and they both started screaming and shouting at each other.