𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄 10

Ev was packing some stuff since she was going to stay at her Mom's house well not her real mom's house. She already told Eli and Shiloh that she leaving.

(Ive been asked what Joice and Katrina look like so here we go!)

(Joice has brown fluffy hair, he's 18 and taller that Ev. He likes wearing normal black T shirts too! Joice's full name is Joice Danielle Landona)

(Katrina has brown curly hair with some freckles, she's 16 and shoyer than Ev. She likes wearing flared jeans and crop tops. Katrina's full name is Katrina Mae Landona)

There we go, so Ev is the only blonde in her family with her Mom (her Mom is blonde)

"Evelyn!" Her sister Katrina called out once she arrived. She quickly ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"How come your always the first person to noice me?" Ev laughed while hugging her back.

"Because I'll never forget you." She answered before pulling away from the hug, "do you need help with any of the stuff?"

"It's only like one bag?" Evelyn walked back to the house with her sister walking back behind her. "Where's Joice?"

"He's went out on a date with his girlfriend for the day."

"Does he know that I'm here?" Ev asked while closing the door behind her.

"Yeah but mom said it's alright since he really wanted to go."

Evelyn saw her Mom coming to her so she put her bag down and opened her arms for a hug.

"Evelyn how's my little butterfly!"

"I'm alright." Evelyn answed, her still hugging her mum.

They pulled away before smiling at each other.

"Anyways I'm going to go back to my room." Katrina announced but her mum stopped her.

"Nuh uh young lady you still need to finish cleaning the gaming room from last night." Katrina moaned before walking lazily to the room. "She some friends come over and they used that room and made it a mess."

"I'm guessing Rihanna and Ava came over?" Evelyn guessed as she made her way to her room.

"Yes they did." Her Mom shouted as Evelyn got to her room.

Even though Ev was at her parents house she still wanted to know about her childhood. She got the book from her travel bag and looked for the page that she was on.

"I think I haven't told you enough about your Dad so here is all you need to know. Your Uncle was an owner of a village in the relo Amethyst. Your dad and your uncle got into a fight about some stupid rule your uncle made. Your Uncle manipulated your dad and dad ended up destroying the village we lived in. He didn't even care about us ever since he was still being manipulated. He probably hasn't changed since then. All that matters is that you're safe I hope
I love you Ev." She read.

"I should probably tell Shiloh and Elijah about this soon. I can't just keep this from then when it could help them find their mom too." Ev thought.

"Hey sis!" Katrina spoke as she barged into Evelyn's room.

"Hey you forgot to knock!" Ev replied nervously when putting the book under her bed.

"Sorry!" Katrina got out of the bedroom and knocked before coming in. "Ok, what's been going on in your life without us?" She asked while flinnting herself onto Evs swinging chair.

"Uh ok, I got a job at M.O.M-"

"M.O.M like Mom?" Katrina interrupted.

"No it stands for Missions Operations Management. My neighbours Mom owns the agency and they said I could be a great third leader there. I have my own workspace amd Ive learnt new things."

"What do you do there?"

"Uhm, we go in missions. We went on an FNF one and two days ago we stopped a zombie apocalypse with nerf guns."

"You have a better job than me." Katrina frowned.

"Your a literal nail tech and sell matching lipglosses to go with it. Nails actually cost expensive especially lipglosses so your luckily to be doing that at 16."

"I guess, but it's not easy!"

"I know I've seen and tried."

Evelyn was going to tell her sister about Lillian but she thought it want a good idea to tell her yet.

"Wait so that means Katrina is not my real sister?" Ev thought, "She will still be a sister to me though, like Shiloh."

Kat sighed giving a sign to Ev that she was bored.

"I'm so bored." She moaned while digging herself into the chair. "I can't have friends over because your here and Joice has gone out with his little girlfriend. Oh wait I forgot to tell you! Joice's girlfriend is coming for dinner today so she can meet you!"

"Oh really, Ive been thinking about when I'm going to meet her." Evelyn was surprised, they had loads of time till dinner. "Wanna go to Starbucks?"

"Yep."

The girls got their shoes on and told their mom that they were going out. Evet Kat choose the music in the car.

Kat got a Pink Drink and Ev got an Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte. They sat on one of the tables and just scrolled on their phones. Ev posted a photo of their drinks on Instagram. Minutes later Shiloh commented.

ShilohaNelson: Omg your so lucky girl 💓😭.

Replies:

Evelives: I took you to Starbucks yesterday 😭

Evelyn let a small laugh after replying to Shiloh's comment. Katrina was already done with her pink drink.

"Girl were you really that thirsty?" Ev questioned as Katrina stood up.

She shrugged with a smile before she went to put her drink away and follow Ev to the car.

At 17:55 Ev was just sitting on her bed having a nap. She woke up and remembered that Joice's girlfriend was come over soon. She quickly cleaned her room, just incase, put a bit of makeup on and sat on her bed. Luckily, As soon as she finished Joice and his girlfriend came over. Her Mom called Kat and Ev to come downstairs.

Joice and his girlfriend were sitting on the couch while talking too each other.

"Where's Kat?" Ev's mom asked her once she got downstairs.

"Oh she's just cleaning her room." Joice stood up and gave his sister a hug, before doing their handshake of course.

"This is my girlfriend Iris." He said.

Iris was a blonde with hazel eyes and she was really pretty. Iris waved at Ev and Ev waved back. Suddenly, Katrina come running downstairs.

Evelyn was exhausted. Iris and Ev had so much in common and they had so much fun together. Of course they exchanged number.

Evelyn is packing some stuff to go home with while Katrina just sat in the room with her.

"Why do you always leave early?" Katrina asked, still scrolling on her phone.

"I have an outside life and because I can."

"Please can you stay longer nextime?" Katrina asked, finally her eyes on Ev.

Ev turned around and smiled.

"Mabye, just for you." She replied with a small smile on her face. Katrina came up to her and gave her a hug.

"Promise?" Katrina said before pulling from the hug and put her pinky finger up.

"Promise." Ev answered while interlocking her finger with hers.

Ev waved at her Mom, Joice and Katrina once she left.