𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐙𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒

Shiloh and Ev went to go get some Cheddar Goldfish but when they flipped the box there was nothing there. Shiloh gasped before Ev did the same. Shiloh reported the crime.

Everyone went to the meeting table.

"Someone ate all 12 boxes of our goldfish crackers!" Everyone gasped while looking around.

"Those were our zombie apocalypse food reserves!" Eli said and everyone was silent.

"Why did we pick fishy crackers?" Ev asked and everyone just shrugged. After, Shiloh spoke.

"Those were important if we're going to survive the zombie role!" Everyone gasped once again.

Micah asked what the zombie role was since he never reads the emails. Daniel interrupted Shiloh when she said thew was one imposter. He stopped before getting back into his spot.

"Whenever a zombie throws out a crewmate," Shiloh looked around, "the crewmate turns into a zombie too."

Shiloh and Eli done some more explaining before everyone skipped.

"Ok ok ok, everyone just stay calm." Shiloh and Ev said, "run for your lives!" They shouted before Ev claimed over the black wall and everyone ran away.

Everyone ran and Eli followed Evelyn. When they stopped to catched their breathe Eli talked to her.

"Why are you running so fast?"

"One, it's a zombie apocalypse! Two, your mom let me borrow am extra coffee because I actually read the emails! And last, You can't trust anyone!" She answered.

Eli was still catching his breathe. When he looked up she was gone and he ran to go find her.

Evelyn ran before meeting up with Micah and Britney.

"Could I have some tickets please?" Micah asked, Britney looked at him weirdly before shouting at him.

"We're in the middle of a zombie apocalypse!"

"Could I have some tickets please?" Ev asked Britney making Britney more annoyed.

Mary, Britney and Micah were doing a task while Evelyn explained to them about some ideas they could do for other fun stuff. Suddenly, Daniel walked in...as a zombie! Evelyn stopped talking.

"Guys..." she said to them all, "run!"

Everyone ran but Britney got thrown out. Daniel and Britney were both zombies. Evelyn was listening to them behind a wall.

"This green just does not match my complexion." Britney told Daniel. They walked away slowly before Evelyn talked to herself.

"I have to tell Shiloh before they get more people."

Evelyn ran to Shiloh but Shiloh stopped her.

"Woah woah woah why are you running so fast?"

"Cause your mom gave me an extra pot of coffee this morning cause it's a zombie apocalypse and i'm really helpful. Anyways, there are already two zombies!" Evelyn replied and Shiloh gasped.

"If they get more people we are just going to have to win by tasks. Next meeting, you tell the others."

"Great. I'm gonna go tell Eli." Shi raised an eyebrow, "your so annoying."

While Ev was trying to find Eli she saw Mary and Marcie get thrown out. While the zombies were talking Ev ran past them. They saw her and started chaising after her. She bumped into Eli and fell on-top of them. Luckily, Micah called a meeting. Evelyn tried to hide her blush during the meeting.