𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐑𝐋 5

"Where?" Everyone said as they got to the meeting table.

This time they were at the Cabin that mom rented. It was so cool but different to where they usually played.

"Someone took a slice of the pumpkin pie. But only the middle part!" Elijah answered and everyone gasped. "What's she doing there?" He asked after.

"It's my day to babysit Jocelyn!" Micah said and everyone nodded or said "ok."

"Anyone Sus?" Shiloh said.

"Reds Sus!" Britney shouted at Judah from across the table

"Haha, you've finally come to your senses. Red is su- Ahh! Why am I red. Did you steal my colour?" Judah looked really scared while looking at himself.

"Yep, I stole your colour!"

"Guys, I think I'm Sus!"

"No no no no Judah your not Sus. Just because you're red, doesn't mean you're sus." Ev said hoping that it would calm down Judah .

"Yeah, you're right! Britney's Sus!" Judah says and everyone says "No no no."

"Ok we don't have enough evidence. I say we skip." Shiloh said before everyone skipped, except Judah of course.

"Ok mom gave us each a list of tasks so get em done!"

"And remember there are only two imposters." Elijah said. Micah and Daniel started celebrating.

Evelyn looked at herself. She was wearing the colour black. She saw Daniel wearing the colour pink

"Daniel! You stole my colour!" She says while walking up to him.

"Sorry Ev, just gotta be different sometimes!" He said to her before Elijah walked up to them.

"Ev, why are you wearing black?" Elijah asked and she screamed before running off and Eli followed "Woah woah woah why is everyone moving so quickly.?" He said before stopping to catch his breath behind Ev.

"Mom made an extra pot of coffee this morning. Everyone is twice as fast as usual." She said to him before Judah bumped into a tree and everyone looked at him in worry.

After while William pushed the emergency button and everyone went to the meeting table.

"Hey Black, did you sabotage oxygen?"

"Oh god not again." She said to herself."

"Because you took my breath away."

"How did you get in here? Nobody invited you.! This is a private house!" Micah asked.

"Oh I just walk into random houses and see what happens."

He was voted out anyways.

"Alright here we go. William was...not an imposter. Yeah I'm still ok with that." Elijah said before Evelyn smiled and blushed.

When Ev ran off with shiloh she could hear Jocelyn and Micah chanting funny and silly phrase.

"We're the greatest crewmates! We're the greatest crewmates! NOOOOOOO OH MAN!" Micah shouted before they ran up to them.

"What's wrong Micah?" Shiloh asked

"I saw somebody vent. But it was just the tip end and I didn't see the colour!" Jocelyn was patting his while saying "it's ok, it's ok."

"Oof, that's rough buddy." Evelyn said before running off with shiloh again.

A crime was reported because someone ate the whole bag of chips and everyone gasped.

"Okay everyone. I've been watching hours of detective videos on YouTube I am a big brain 900 IQ pro at this and I know who the imposter is!" Daniel said with a confident and smart face.

"Ok who is it?" Micah asked.

"Oh it's you. You see the way you've been slouching by about three centimeters then normal your totally the imposter."

"I have a literal CHILD on my back!"

"That is exactly what the imposter would say."

Micah was thrown out and obviously wasn't the imporster. Soon another crime was reported about 30 used cups on the table. After, Britney spoke.

"Guys I think it's Josiah. He's been super Sus and-"

"Haha I got her! See, I've been studying imposter psychology and blaming someone is a classic imposter move." Daniel interrupted.

Evelyn decided to speak and defend Britney.

"But guys Daniel said it was Micah and-" She stopped because everyone already voted Britney.

Daniel and Mary were voted out. Mary thought Daniel said something else and Daniels detective skills weren't really working. Evelyn, Eli and Judah found a crime with Josiah next to it. Josiah was the imposter but he didn't do the crime. A crime was reported and everyone went to the meeting table.

"Ok I saw the girl in black open Micah's Christmas gift." Everyone gasped.

"Ok first of all. I have a name! Second of all, I saw her open the gift!" Evelyn said defending herself.

"No she's trying to trick you! She's never been imposter before that's why she was caught!" They all gasped again.

"It's your first time too so it's your first time being an imposter. And someone thrown out Shiloh!" The boys gasped again!

"This is the worst part. Let's flip a coin!" Judah and Eli said before Evelyn denied.

"No, you guys vote me out and you'll both know that it's Leah." Eli looked at her with an are you sure face before they pointed at Evelyn to vote her out.

"Ok Lyn was...Not an imposter."

"Now look who we have here." William said when she got thrown out.

"You know the rules." Micah interrupted and he moved back it his space of the hit tub.

"So that means it's..."

Judah and Elijah screamed before running to go press the emergency button. Until, Leah called an emergency.

"You can't call a meeting during an emergency."

"You stay here. Get ready to push the button."

Eli ran to go fix the oxygen. He ran all around the house while Judah slammed his hand and face on the button. He did it and Judah called a meeting.

"Uh guys?" Leah stuttered. "I think it's Judah."

Leah was voted out and the crewmates went into the house to celebrate.