𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐑𝐋

Evelyn was literally counting the days till her first mission as a leader at Mom's Operations Management. It wasn't really a mission Mom sent them too. It was a message that they got from someone.

They ran inside the place where they were sent to go. A guy in a purple shirt with brown hair spoke.

"Looks like you got my message. If you want any of your friends back, I challenge you to a Friday Night Funkin' Sing Off!"

"Why do you sound like that?" Ev asked. The team looked at Evelyn before looking back at the guy.

"Okay. No No No,"

Judah done some speech about getting back their friends, giving them 50 bucks and taking someone's cool shoes. He failed before walking back to his spot next to Ev.

Josiah walked into the room with some cupcakes in his hand.

"I got your message! And I'm here to win back my friends in this Bake-Off."

Shiloh told him it was a sing off and he just stood still.

"Angelica," Eli shouted, "you alright?"

"Yeah," she answered, "I'm fine."

"You never ask me that!" Ev said

"Because I can tell when your fine and when you not!"

"So what am I feeling now!?"

"Guys!" Shiloh interrupted, "let's focus on this first."

Eli rolled his eyes and Ev did the same.

"I'll see you on the stage." The guy in the purple shirt shouted before their team walked away.

"I'm gonna book a ear appointment if he doesn't stop shouting." Ev told Eli and he nodded.

Shiloh's team ran the stage where the other team was waiting.

"Alright it's a sing off," Daniel spoke, "Elijah your the best, I'm the second best, Shiloh your the third best."

"Daniel we have never done this before."

"Yeah, that's why your third best."

There was silence before Daniel told Eli to go first.

When Eli grabbed the microphone and electronic voice spoke.

"Three, two, one, go!"

"Wait just starts! There's no instructions?" Eli asked.

"It looks like the dance machine controls the vocals!" Shiloh mentioned while pointing the to machine.

"Oh, I got it!"

Judah jumped onto the game machine controller.

Dawson made an electronic tweet.

"Yeah in definitely going to the ear doctor." Ev told Mary.

Eli stared singing Slim Shady before he got told off for not singing the original. He sang his version before the whole team shouted at him.

Eli done some different electronic tweets while Judah controlled the game machine.

Judah stopped controlling and Eli just san a random song.

"I went to the store to get some...why does my voice sound like this!" Eli asked.

Judah looked at his feet before panicking.

The game finally and the electronic voice spoke again.

"Tutorial Over."

"What? That was a tutorial?" Ev complained.