𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄 6

Evelyn was meant to join in one of the among games but since she already had plans she couldn't go.

Today, she was going to go to her family house since she hasn't seen them ever since she moved into her new house.

She locked her door and made sure she had everything. She got into the car and started driving. Evelyn saw Elijah outside and waved and of course he waved back.

She had two other siblings, Joice and Katrina They were her younger siblings so she was the oldest. Katrina is 16 and Joice is 18.

When Evelyn arrived she could see her sister Katrina in her bedroom. Katrina told her mum that Evelyn was here and she opened the door before Evelyn even got out of the car.

"Lyn!" Katrina squealed after she got out of the car. She gave her a big hug and smiled at her, "I've missed you so much."

"I thought you said you wouldn't miss me?" Lyn reminded her.

"I was just joking. Joice is in his room, mom has probably called him downstairs to say hi anyways."

"Why wouldn't he say hi to me?"

"Because he's lazy."

The girls laughed before walking inside the house. Their mom immediately gave Ev a hug and she hugged her back.

"Oh Ev I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, mom."

After they hugged Jocie came downstairs. Since Joice didn't enjoy hugging they had a handshake that they made years ago.

"You still remembered." Joice smiled

"Why wouldn't I?" Evelyn answered.

Evelyn walked around the house.

"I wish dad was here." Kat spoke. Evelyn turned around and nodded.

"Did I miss anything when I was gone?" Ev asked.

"Joice got a girlfriend!"

"What! There's no way! I'm 23 and I don't even have a boyfriend!"

"Kat!" Joice sighed, "you didn't have to mention that I was going to tell her at dinner."

"Sorry," Kat apologized, "I just couldn't hold it in."

Joice stood up and walked to the girls.

"Are you staying for the night sis!" Joice asked.

"Maybe, I might go back home since I might have some plans."

"You going on a date?"

"No I'm not going on a date." She shouted while whispering. She lightly punched Joice basically telling him to shut up, "says the one with a girlfriend."

"I'm 18!"

"You look like 18 backwards."

"Evelyn!" Her Mom shouted.

"Sorry!"

"Still the rude Evelyn."

Evelyn went to her room and sat on her bed. She giggled at the little "You look like 18 backwards." Joke she made earlier. Evelyn fell asleep and had a nap.

In her dream she was in a desert. A woman was Infront of her telling her some words but she couldn't understand what she was saying because there was a ringing in her ear. Suddenly, someone pulled her backwatds and that's when Ev woke
Up. She breathed heavily before going downstairs.

"You look like you had a good nap." Mom said.

"Yeah, I had a good nap." Evelyn lied.

"Joice and Katrina are playing video games in the gaming room. You can go play with them or help me cook dinner?"