𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐖 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐈𝐑𝐋

It's been two days since they were trapped in the forest. Eveyone was getting ready to go to ODD world. The amusement park Shiloh picked.

She was wearing a pink short sleeve top, the same trousers as Shiloh, the necklace Elijah got her and her pink bandana on her wrist.

While everyone got everything Elijah changed Ev's old bandage into a new one.

"It still looks bad." Elijah commented, "you can stay back if you want."

"It's alright I'll just sit down every now and then." She decided. "Who doesn't want to miss an amusement park?"

Elijah continued changing the bandage, when he finished he helped her up and walked to the bus with her.

"ODD WORLD, ODD WORLD, ODD WORLD!" The group of people chanted as they got close.

They continued until that got inside a place that was definitely not ODD world.

"This isn't ODD world." Judah said when everyone stopped chanting.

The doors made a noise and Micah went to check it. The doors were locked.

"We have been locked inside!" Ev shouted.

"Woo we are locked in ODD world!"

"This isn't ODD world."

A small TV in the corner turned on and everyone turned their attention to it.

"Welcome," it said, "I need your help. My blocks feel over, all you have to do is find them and put them back. Take a box to hide in you'll need it to survive. Good luck."

"Survive, survive what I've survived enough things this week." Ev said.

"Woah guys, these boxes unfold!" Judah exclamied before opening his box and hiding inside it.

"Guys we have to get out of here this is serious." Shiloh explained but Cole, Judah, Josiah and Micah were already playing in their boxes.

Ev followed Chandler around until he found a box.

"Looks it's a block!" He told her before picking it up.

They both looked up to see a big blue monster. Evelyn screamed before running away.

Chandler had been found

Luckily when she was running she bumped into Elijah.

"What happened? Why'd you scream?"

"This big blue monster just got Chandler," She clarified, "it was going to get me next but luckily I ran away before it could get to me."

"It's good your fine let's go find Shiloh." He said before they both started looking for Shiloh.

They both found Shiloh and Elijah got a box in the room they were in.

A scary noise came from the room nearby and the three just stood still.

"That was the little ghost children running on the roof." Elijah said hoping it would change the fact that it was scary, "nevermind that was much scarier,"

Shiloh, Ev and Elijah went to go find more blocks, they met Judah on the way.

"I know where we are!"

"Really where are we?" Elijah asked Judah.

"This place is my dentist."

"This is not your dentist."

"It's as scary as my dentist."